pvp is going down

I’m not sure has anybody noticed. People now playing pvp is going less and less, no matter which league. From this morning until now, I rarely meet people who is playing pvp, and even if I do, that will be those people who either have stego&char combo, or with at minimum shadow stalker&mine spider in team. I mean this is not only in master league, but up until veteran league. Even facing those teams, there’s still not many people playing. Just meet the old two or three again and again…
I think the reason is because

1. There are so many abusers present in the system that pushes the regular players to lose courage.
  2. The update is delaying so much that everybody’s been worn out

Oh well~ maybe I should just quit playing and wait for the update too lol~

What’s the purpose of the redundant thread?

We all are waiting for the update. It has been said, just give it time. I believe there is an old saying, “Patience is a virtue” :slight_smile:

or maybe school started

I’m pretty sure a lot of the world’s schools started about three months ago?

In any case, most PvPers are now using the friend invite system. I don’t think many people use the auto match because it’s unstable.

Or maybe that’s what you’re trying to say? Sorry if I misunderstood.

Its indeed instable and unfair to newbies

^You know, there are like…threads in the PvP section that are made to help newbies get to the higher leagues. Idk, some weird dude made those threads.

As for the lack of players in the leagues…yeaaaah. Most people have given up till the update…btw, by complaining about the lack of people, you basically made it worse. People will see this and be like “oh, maybe I’ll stop too” and then there’s even less people.

So yeah…:stuck_out_tongue: