Getting real tired of stun and op teams...

Just sat through a match where I didn’t have a turn for literally 10 mins because of repeated stun, opponent wasn’t even that strong but had continuous attacks through 90% of the match!!! I’m thinking of giving up on pvp because I just don’t feel like I should have to pay extra just to have better arks and have a chance in the higher leagues. I prefer working hard to get arks…

You know, you could always just do invite PvP with friends to avoid this issue and while doing that you can read the forums and count how many of these threads there are. This is so commonly posted because people don’t read before they complain.

TL;DR: it’s getting fixed in the update (assuming you’re referring to the Stego/charc abuse, or even just Stego).

First of all that “update” should have been out a while ago, no thanks to Apple. And second I shouldn’t have to do only invite pvp with friends. It’s supposed to be balanced and it’s not, it’s incredibly one sided most of the time. So I’m sorry if it seems like I’m complaining it’s just extremely frustrating. Especially for someone like myself who spent ALOT of time grinding to get a good team together…

I also farmed a lot for good arks. In fact it comes to be quite good when competing on pvp. I think you are in master league right? With my team I have roughly half half of winning rate, note that I don’t have any of egg-exclusive arks.
Maybe if you want to enjoy the game for now, just try go down to expert league, I can’t promise there won’t be any stego&char abusers, but by all means, at least they are less annoying hehe~
Yeah wait for the update, if it has been that long already, then there aren’t many days to wait right? :slight_smile:

True :slight_smile:

The update should’ve been out awhile ago but part of it has to do with Apple and what they do to whatever updates the Devs send in because Apple is notorious for sending back the update because they didn’t like it for whatever reason

Another part of it is no one expected Charc and Stego to be such a powerful combo, not even the beta testers and those arks shouldn’t have even been in the eggs. That was a poor decision on the Devs part but the Stego and Charc combo was unexpected.

Everyone is just as frustrated as you. From the way things are looking, they could be lining up the final update with the end of the season but I’m not sure

I’ll admit it certainly would be nice for the developers to at least come and write a message about what’s going on.

But no matter, we know the update will be out soon and all we can do is wait. Unexpected things happen, as Deadpool said.

I understand, I was just frustrated at the time and needed to vent. I’m not blaming anyone for being cheaters or anything I just wish I could get my hands on a few of the arks I’ve seen…my luck with golden eggs is teeeeerible :-/ I feel like I should be doing a lot Better with the lineup I have but oh well.