PvP comes...

PvP comes without rules but… Without Crown again ;0?

Man,Can’t wait to meet Soulstealer FL :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Soulstealer fl?

Yeah I did not manage to go down in battle points so now I am stuck in 600 battle point,which contains the most soulstealer front lines in the game,a strategy I don’t have counter for

Oh oh… Im Bad in PvP bro hahaha but my guild got a very cool users to need PvP with Crown xD

It would be better if devs change pvp from time to time.
For example this PvP could’ve been something new in prize.the first time devs removed prize from ST I was very happy.no stupid SE and instead 1rare gem.
So in my eyes its great IF devs bring cool SE monsters (like shinobi/blitz/frost rider/serazael/…) Back and put them on prize of PvP too.
But please make it not regular, only from time to time and make sure only cool SE get offered.since PvP is coolest Challenge in game,so don’t ruin it.

F2P Arash

Yeah wanted a crown for my legendary.

the crowns you get aren’t used for evolving, they are cosmetic and go on your name and shared mon I personally don’t care for crowns anymore

Nectareon?

He means the crown event not the cosmetic crown.

Haha my bad sorry for the confusion. It is surprising we having a PvP so soon after one.

Nectareon will counter only if a player got entrence control monsters. Personaly i only got puff and rhyno for sendback (not sure if they are fast enough) and atra for canibalaize (not fast enough)

There is a 2 star pterodactyl that has sendback at around 70 speed

Ow good to know thx mate

One of them is wickerchap

Like Saul said, there are 3 in-game monsters you can catch that will work quite well. They all have the same moveset.

Thx :slight_smile:

So there is such an easy solution whitch doesnt even requirs legendary monster and still there are so many people who are complaining about that I dont really get it.

Putting a 1 star sendbacker plus nectr is not so reliable. Good for SS, not so good for everything else

Gg saul. Very close game.

Lunartic did it though.