I don't get the point of PvP Rewards

Just saw the devilborg announcement for every player with 400+ battle points after the upcoming PvP event.

So basically, the best players who already have some of the best monsters in the game will receive another great monster to make the gap with lower ranked players even bigger? 

(I know strategy is like 90% of PvP but still, don’t tell me highest ranked players have teams with a bunch of weak 4 stars, they’re stacked on 5 and 6 stars)

I think that we keep our point to balance the pvp. Since the best player are over the 400 points they wont be match against the other that doesn’t have the level to compete with them.

Yeah but what I’m saying is rewarding the best players with some more exclusive monsters is kinda like a snowball, it just helps them even more

Maybe they will have to work less but we don’t know how it’s going to work. Let’s wait until it’s start before saying anything.

Even unlucky F2P have the option to reroll for one legendary and you’re bound to get a handful of supers. I have 1 legendary and some good supers and was top 50 until I stopped playing the last day or so. I know there were quite a few like me who have limited good monsters that still managed to pass 400.

Plus, if it’s anything like the last one with rewards, the top 1500 or so got the monster. Top 50 just got 9.

Games that are P2W are based on a snowball… it’s obvious that the people who spent money to get monsters will be the strongest and that the best rewards are for those who are in the top…

they can’t give rewards in any other way then based on the ranking… if PVP would give out no rewards then why bother to do PvP at all…

at some point it will get boring because if its just a ranking with no rewards attached to it, people will eventually view it as meaningless while A lot of Development time and effort was put into getting PvP to work

I’ve never paid for this game besides the initial fee for the game, and I’ve been playing since Oct. I have three legendaries so far, am lvl 100, made it over 500 pts and ranked top 50 if not 40, and didn’t really lose many games. I think strategy is key. Granted somehow, I only played two or three people that had a team full of legendaries and supers, but I definitely beat multiple people with more legendaries than me just with strategy, and tbh, I was sorta messing around with a water assist team that I had just made although now I think it might be my best team for general pvp, while my other teams have very specific strategies and work better in different situations (as it’s meant to be).

Just saw the devilborg announcement for every player with 400+ battle points after the upcoming PvP event.
So basically, the best players who already have some of the best monsters in the game will receive another great monster to make the gap with lower ranked players even bigger?

(I know strategy is like 90% of PvP but still, don’t tell me highest ranked players have teams with a bunch of weak 4 stars, they’re stacked on 5 and 6 stars)

Well generally the lower ranked players are still able to obtain the event monsters. The higher ranked players just get the monster with a higher + amount. Not sure how this event will work, but assume you will obtain devilborg at a certain amount of points say 300. They have never given the event monsters to just the top players, so I would be surprised if they started now. I was level 20 when I got my first event monster the tree lizard one.

my first was gaiawolf. I was like rank 25