PS4 Vs. Xbox One: which one are you buying?

I was a bigger fan of Nintendos stuff

Pokemon, Zelda…

So am I, console wise; smash bros… All the smash bros…

PS4 has:

• InFamous
  • DriveClub
  • The Last Of Us
  • Uncharted
  • Sly Cooper
  • God Of War
  • KillZone

Xbox One has:

• Halo
  • Ryse
  • Titanfall (Coming to PS4 next year. Also PC has it.)
  • Killer Instinct

Xbox lost halo, they won’t be made anymore.

Oh well. Beating a dead horse at this point.

Yeah, pretty much.

Neither. No time for console systems. I may develop for console systems in the future, though - once my business grows large enough. That depends on how they’re doing in the future. I have a feeling console gaming will be declining and PC/Mac/mobile device (iOS/Android/etc.) gaming will be increasing. 

A lot of those console development companies (SEGA, Square Enix, Capcom, Ubisoft, etc.) are turning to mobile device development. We all wish Nintendo would as well. 

Then why would they promote it with the new Xbox at E3?  They wouldn’t just kill a franchise like that

They’re releasing one last game. And they kinda would. Halo is becoming a very boring franchise IMO.

Rather, it is because bungee decided not to make them anymore, so, in a sense, the have a ripoff of halo.

Its because 343 Studios tried to make it too much like CoD and that’s why Halo 4 Flopped.

If they would just stick to what they knew best, it wouldn’t have been an issue.

Also how they promoted it as well, for the first thirty seconds we all thought it was Star Wars.  Then when we saw Master chief most people were so confused.  I was one of those people.  (However that that thing that rose from the sand was pretty awesome looking.)

it’s an interesting universe and I would like to see it continue

343 Studios just needs to stop CoDing and start focusing on issues ASAP

Because we call all agree that CoD sucks regardless in every way, shape, and form.

Not really. CoD is a nice franchise. The problem with it is that it gets much more respect and attention than it deserves. In other words, it’s overrated.

It is overrated

that’s why they’re trying to copy it

because everyone plays it

Every new Call of Duty could literally be a dlc for the last, they all look exactly the same, no improvements, no new features, just new maps, guns, a crapy story and cheep multiplayer…

its for the “casual” gamer

too bad most of them are rude and childlike

Yep :confused:

So…a lot of people are having hardware failure with their PS4…just read the Amazon reviews.