E3 2014

So guys Day 0 of the Electronic Entertainment Expo finished today.  So let us discuss what you guys liked about it and what you want to share!  Please if you’re sharing a game trailer that is rated Teen (T) or Mature (M)  Please give a warning.  Also be kind to one other’s opinion we don’t want to start a flame war.

Okay so I’ma start off with what I thought of this year’s E3 press conferences so far (Excluding Nintendo cause at the time of writing this they haven’t held it yet).

First of all GTA V to PC. Nuff said

Second: No Man’s Sky looks amazing; traveling to different randomly generated planets with their own unique ecosystem only to then get back in your ship and find more planets…and more solar systems…only to then start space dog-fighting with enemy factions.  

Third: Halo 1-4 with 100 Multiplayer maps, a beta for Halo 5 that comes out in Winter this year.  For only 60 bucks and on one disc.  Definitely for someone who’s yet to play the Halo series and is interested in doing so.

That’s what I can think of at the top of my head.  Let us know what you thought! :smiley:

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY, MICROSOFT

Dude, my mind is blown with No Man’s Sky… like that is developed by a team around the size of the team who made Hunter Island…

But yeah…That Halo thing does make me consider a Xbox one…

Don’t consider

Just do

but Destiny Alpha comes out Thursday for PS4 D:

gameswhymustyoumakemymoney?

Excuses

You know you wanna get the Xbone

;_;  

That or upgrade my PC. :u

Nobody wants to drop thousands of dollars for a PC

I already have, and besides I don’t just use it for gaming, I do 3D animation and stuff that needs the extra power, so I get more out of it. c:

Well, microsoft DID lower the price of the xb down to $399…  :wink:

But they removed the Kinnect Dropdoc. The bundle is still 499$

I’m excited about bloodborne, littlebig planet 3, far cry 4 etc

Final fantasy 15 also coming out sometime soon, and dark souls 2 DLC

Personally ps4 is looking > xbox one, and really I have no clue why Nintendo even comes anymore. To announce another Zelda or Pokemon? They milk nostalgia to the max.

All conferences kinda sucked though IMO

Honestly, Sony is still sitting on their high horse and their presentations just sucked. They think they won because of how badly Microsoft presented themselves but Microsoft is turning it around hardcore

Nintendo is going to be software only by the time next gen rolls around

Anyone who says otherwise is blind

Honestly though, who cares about Kinnect? I’d rather spend that $100 on some games

I really want the Xbox one… I need to get a job…

Yeah, it’s kinda helpful to buy things

hey Deadpool tot u be handling out freebees for us poor ppl to try out instead…

No

I’m not a freebie guy

Gotta earn it