Protect

I think that drax being the only reliable way to remove large numbers of protectors isn’t healthy for meta.

Every team seems to be anti stun monster, sweeper, 2 aps.

1 Like

That’s exactly how it works now.

1 Like

Oh yeah… brain fart moment

No. It doesnt. Rockoids at endgame are a great example. Target 1 rockoid and hit the other. Also target 2 APs. You want to avoid an overwatch tita moth and hit gearcroc. Too bad. Titan blocked croc and now your sweeper is dead.

1 Like

That’s not really the same. What saitama meant was let’s say you have drako and croc, drako uses protect it will over ride croc
But if you have let’s say rockroid and croc it’s a coin flip
Also when you have a protect move up and a auto plus it’s a coin flip

So
Auto protect
Protect team mates/ auto protect plus

1 Like

If you want to change it all you need to do is make it
Auto protect
Auto protect plus
Protect teamates
Making the move stronger blocker then the passives

No it don’t and this is why i want a change. If u run drako and aegis. Sometime drako takes the attack instead of aegis. Which doesn’t make sense since he protect plus

So if aegis and drako on the field and drako use protect. How is it fair that drako sometime take the hit even though aegis has protect plus? That’s unfair. And unbalanced. It shouldn’t be random. I should know what monster i need to target so it doesn’t F me in the end.

1 Like

At the moment they are the same chance plus and protect if we want to fix it we need to make one more higher chance then the other to block if any change is to happen this one seems the most fair

1 Like

Another thing. It doesn’t benefit the player using two protect either because let’s say i have drako with a SE protect. I would want my se to get attack so i can use purity mist not a random where i use protect and drako die immediately. Plus it help the opponent because now he can kill drako without taking that double hit from him. I feel this change will improve gameplay and make for better game. And no this ain’t to complain about losing to top players because i myself am a top player. I just hate randomness in a game. This game is to much rng and it suck.

1 Like

The way i think the game decides it is if there are 2 or more Autoprotecters and you target one, It recognizes the other Autoprotects first and runs its algorithm to decide if the other autoprotecters block the attack. It would be great if the Devs could explain how the game treats this.

It’s not quite like that. Normal chance for an auto-protect is 60%. So if you attack something else then 60% chance it will be redirected to the auto-protect monster. However, when there are two auto-protect monsters out if you target one of them then you’re much more likely to hit it… like maybe 2/3 chance and 1/3 the other protector? If you try to attack something else then there’s a 60% chance it will be redirected to each protector (0.4 * 0.4 = 16% chance of hitting the target you chose).

The Devs have definitely programmed it to account for having multiple protectors out and altered how they work in these cases.

2 Likes

How long untill this topic changes to a nerf buff thread ?

2 Likes

I think auto protectors must get stun counter instead of absorber!!

1 Like

There you go master bruce.

Now we only need BB and Gyo to be mentioned in this thread and this thread is complete.

1 Like

BB needs a second passive and I think it should be stun immunity !
Gyo needs a nerf !

Ah the beauty of all threads becoming nerf buff

2 Likes

You can’t expect any logical strategies in this game. It’s RNGmonsters after all.

The amount of braindead AP teams i’m seeing just made me give up with the game. Throw in Dusc for extra aids while you’re at it…

1 Like

Where have been these days !

I feel like the devs already nerfed auto protect. A year ago auto protectors would close to never let you bypass 3 auto protects to hit the only monster that wasn’t auto protect. Now i see it happening everyday

2 Likes