Problematic Monsters

Let’s see a bit what worries more the community with the current meta.

State your problematic monsters and why you find it problematic and we will discuss about it.

I am not playing much pvp so I would not know with what to begin. But I heard Gremoris is quite painful.

2 Likes

That damn shiny fox. I hate it with, everyone uses too much. Passive stupid as hell it don’t need it. I kept using execute with nulltron and it respawned 12 times until it finally stopped. You give medbie with its ability and move set everyone would be crying

1 Like

lemon and i dont need to say why

3 Likes

What is that concerns you in his abilities? Only spawning?

Yeah but not sleep is been nerfed quite a bit

nerf the entrance

what the point of control if u will lose it the moment a monster enters

Are you aware about new sleep gameplay? Sleep pushes you only 50 TU away not 130 TU

Spawning and it one shots awakened Cynthia. I don’t care if it is a type advantage. It’s on par with awakened mythics and it’s not fair

still wont change the fact that she is broken

also it wont change the fact that the opponent can just run that tree toxic dude and make it 4vs0

GF sunflower needs to be nerfed. I say the passive should be reduced to a 35% or 50% chance to spawn bronzeshells into the enemy team.

4 Likes

How exactly Shiny Spectrefox shot Cynthia?

So take away toxic presence from the tree

Even though now she need a 6S monster to be killed to spawn?

Bloodcrave, steathbane

Bloodcrave is a blood move, with type advantage is absolutely normal, and Cynthia is not weak to stealth unless you stealth her.

This is just a nerf thread in all but name.

Nope, is a how to solve problematic monsters without nerfing.

Ah, I see.