Please say only yes or no, vote:

For @Dev_BRD and @Dev_VKC reference.

@Killerdog @ILAGaLOT @Zardecil please keep this a yes/no poll with no additional commentary.

Please vote yes or no on bringing back the old system of the 6 pack guarantee. While i would love 10x odds, lets just vote on bringing back the old system. Yes or no only please.

Yes.

This has been discussed a few times. The new system is better, and a few of us have offered ideas for improvements to it like a pity timer. I think a slightly tweaked version of this new system is far better than 6th pack guaranteed.

Big no.

The devs are going to change how it works anyway due to evertale

What do you mean?

There are two games running and in evertale you get more value for your gems
As sr are pretty much legends and you get one per pack
Also devs won’t want to lose everyone to evertale so they will change how the egg works or something along those lines

2 Likes

Guaranteed 6 + 10x !! YES YES YES for this

3 Likes

So far it seems like Evertale is doing most things right. If Neo dies as a result then the devs can only blame themselves.

1 Like

Yes

2 different games, different devs working on. Completely bs in my opinion that you say that they will change it because they are scared to lose player base. That’s the same panic mode people made when evertale was going to release. They are both from the same company - that’s it

It’s not based on that at all really I would rather you didn’t look at everything so negatively

They are completely different games.

I just couldnt stand the amount of pve play in evertale- i played that game untill my hero reached lvl 6 and i gave up.

No skip dialogue very slow progression- then you need to also roll for heros and weapons. Just not my style i wount be swtiching.

You can skip all dialogue :joy:

1 Like

You also don’t need to roll at all

It seems like people are happy with the neo egg as it is to my shock
Anyway this is a thread about the neo egg
Let’s try to keep it on topic
What I was getting at is devs will prob change how the egg works regardless for the reason cause it obviously ain’t working

I pressed all the buttions it only skips me to the next dialogue and i have to spam that button.

Not for me I can skip everything
Anyway back to topic il be happy to private msg you to tsk about it

Can you take a screen shot of the button you were skipping. I generally couldnt find it

1 Like

I’ve finished the game so no more cutscenes but there is 1 arrow And 2 arrows press the 2 arrow one should have a pop up saying you want ro skip dialogue puts you straight into the fight

2 Likes