Neo, do you need a change? Proposal

Good morning, I’m a neo monsters player basically since this game has been created. I just want to kindly ask you to discuss the possibility of making a change to the percentage of acquisition of legendaries in the limited packs

I consider that 4% / 6% is a very low percentage, taking into account that this minimal probability of obtaining it does not guarantee obtaining any monster provided in the pack.

Before I remember that the packs were of 50 gems, and each 3 of them obtained a guaranteed legendary of the pack, there luck ran between 2 monsters that could touch, let’s say that you could collect 150 gems and had a 50% of obtaining the monster wanted

At present, I will give an example of mine, I have spent more than 350 gems, incredibly they have only played super epics. In other words, you can spend 4 months collecting gems trying in vain.

and this situation affects free users, such as those who pay (F2p and P2w)
Why?

Imagine a person who lives in Latin America, a pack of 150 gems is worth 88 dollars. Depending on the country and the economy it varies, but going back to the previous case in which I spent 350 gems. Imagine that you would pay more than 176 dollars, which is equivalent to half the average salary of a Latin American worker

Imagine that that P2w player spends half his salary and still doesn’t get even the monster he wants. And this is not merely a matter of luck, the probability is excessively low (4%)

Therefore I consider that in favor of the entire neo monsters community, a change should be made in this regard.

And for this I propose 3 options, although the important thing is not that they take into account my solution, but rather, that a change be made regarding this, which I consider affects the entire neo monsters community

Opt 1) Increase the purchase of a pack to 90 gems, and in turn increase the percentage of obtaining a legendary to 20%

In this way the pack will be more expensive, but the effort of collecting gems over a long period of time could have a better result than paying the pack in 40 with only 4%

Opt 2) provide a guaranteed legendary (of the 3 that appear), at the 5th time the pack was purchased

That is, if a pack is worth 40 gems, and you spend buying 5 packs, which is equivalent to 200 gems, you will get at least one guaranteed legendary

Opt 3) For p2w players, a pack of paid gems that on the 3rd purchase guarantees you a legendary of the pack In other words, if you spend $ 44 to buy 74 gems, you are sure to get at least 1 guaranteed legendary.

Opt 4) That acquiring gems in the game is more difficult, that is, if you complete an event and obtain 15 gems, from now on you will obtain only 7. And therefore increase the percentage of legendary to 20%

Likewise, I kindly request this change and more considering that at this point there are many powerful mythicals, and several legendary were nerfed, so obtaining one of them is no longer something as powerful as obtaining a mythical one. So I do not ask for change in the mythical percentage, simply in legendary Greetings

Bye

16 Likes

I agree with him, many of us save gems, we spend time to get them (f2p) So when we open not even a legendary one, it’s not fair …

2 Likes

Si creo q seria lo suficientemente justo tanto como para (f2p,p2w)como el ya dijo ,si damos mas posibilidades de adquirir legendarios y menos de adquirir gemas .cuando ya tengamos las 40 gemas del pack ya tendriamos las posibilidades suficientes para coger legendarios creo q seria bastante justo

3 Likes

It would definitely be a good option, since even if you buy 300 gems you don’t get what you want, sometimes not even a legendary comes out with 450 gems @Dev_VKC I hope now they take us into account or you could even lower the prices of gems XD

4 Likes

Desearía para una mayor motivación en el juego Neo Monsters que cambiaran el porcentaje de adquisición de los mosntruos míticos y legendarios, ya que por propia experiencia estuve casi 1 mes reuniendo 468 gemas las cuales no le sirvieron de mucho ya que todas las gaste en un solo pack. Para que?? Para solo caerme 1 mítico y 1 legendario lo demás fue épicos y súper épicos todos repetidos. Sinceramente me gusta el neo monster pero si sigue así les aseguro que tendrán un jugador menos y uno que compra gemas lo cual le beneficia a ustedes. Espero que analicen mi propuesta. Gracias y espero cambios.

3 Likes

It would be awesome if the devs could implement some type of pity timer for the eggs and make guaranteed mythic eggs available to f2ps again since the 10x extra six star tickets and 20 gem discount is enough of an incentive to buy gems.

2 Likes

I agree with him, many of us save gems, we spend time to get them (f2p) So when we open not even a legendary one, it’s not fair

2 Likes

@3iNST3iN Since you’ve been around for years you surely know that legendaries are not a problem to get at all? Sure, you can’t get ALL the legendaries you want and sometimes you’ll invest a lot of gems (either bought or earned for free) and not get legendaries out of it. However, you will consistently build your collection with time and have a huge number of legendaries in the end.

I’m a little confused why a long-standing player would have an issue with the legendary drop rate. What I’d expect is for them to complain about the drop rate of mythics because hitting 1% (or basically 0.75%) four times costs a huge amount of gems and relies so much on RNG that you can end up spending lots without getting anything at all.

Hitting 4% is fine, hitting 1% multiple times is not. You may have specific legendaries that always dodge you (Nulltron for me) but you’ll get enough other ones that it’s not a problem in the long run.

In a game with an RNG gacha you can’t expect to specifically target individual legendaries and always get them at a reasonable expense. A small % change won’t make a difference to that, it’ll just mean you expect them sooner. It would only be a problem if we didn’t get enough gems to gather new legendaries frequently. 200-250 gems a month is more than enough for that.

3 Likes

Muy bien

@3iNST3iN I’m f2p as well and unless you’re asking for a guaranteed way to hatch whatever legendaries you want we’re on the same side lol

1 Like

Being a veteran gamer I have many legendary S +s achieved over the years with effort. However, you must understand that my proposal is not due to an anger / personal whim of “not getting the monster that I want” but rather that I consider the acquisition rate of legendary, more precisely than those obtained in the pack, is too short

Of course you can obtain legendary tickets and rare gems … But the issue is not to fill your gallery with legendary, but to get the legendary pack. For a veteran player who has many legendaries, they will always be repeated, there is no way to advance in the game.

I would like you to understand what I say: A player can collect 400 gems with effort or spending their money, however that person gets frustrated, since of those 400 gems they do not get even 1 single legendary in many occasions

If you look at the comments in the clans, in the Facebook groups, in the official website of neo monsters, you will realize that many users are unhappy with the same situation, and not only that, but many have left the I play for this situation.

A few years ago, you could collect 150 gems and the third pack got a guaranteed legendary. Currently you can collect 400 gems and get no legendary, is that correct?

I think that luck is no longer luck, since the odds are very low

and I simply make a proposal for this situation to improve …

As I said, every 5/7 packs could give a guaranteed legendary pack

Estoy de acuerdo contigo, saludos del Clan FLN👌

2 Likes

Basically the same story for every game ever. “We want more XX”, “XX is impossible to get that I’m quitting the game”, etc. Meanwhile the game functions and many people are enjoying it, even some of these people who endlessly complain.

Yeah there were eggs with guaranteed legendary in 1st, 3rd and 6th pack (50, 150 and 300 gems respectively). However, the legendary in 1st and 3rd was something like 80% chance to not be a featured legendary and hence less valuable to older players.

These days we have a legendary on average every 2.5 packs (100 gems) and a mythic every 10 packs (we’re not talking mythics here but they’re also a good hatch (80 gems per legendary/mythic on average). We get 200-250 gems on average each month from free play so that’s ~3 legendary/mythics on average per month.

I’m confused exactly what your point is. Are you talking about not getting new legendaries (as a veteran player) or not getting legendaries in general?

If your question is about not getting new legendaries because you already own lots of them I’d say that’s no excuse to change the whole system. It’s still perfectly fine for newer players. Your problem should instead be that you can’t “advance” because you can’t awaken mythics and the game has been releasing fewer new legendaries since the focus has switched to mythics.

If your question was about not getting legendaries in general I’d say well just look at the numbers… you should, on average, be hatching ~3 legendaries/mythics each month for free gems. If you’re spending then evaluate what you can expect to get for your money and decide whether it’s worth that much.

Feel free to express your opinion. I was surprised to see what you originally wrote so that’s why I contested it. Now your points are not fully clear so I’m just asking for you to clarify them. Maybe I misunderstood exactly where you were coming from in the first place.

2 Likes

Just a little notice for a few people who had their posts removed from here. The thread creator was hoping for a productive and constructive discussion about the topic he brought up. He’s not looking for any confrontation. As soon as people pointed out he was ruder than he intended to another person he removed his own post. Please now don’t go making a scene or putting anything that isn’t constructive in this thread.

1 Like

Look sir this is simple, you can win 100 pvp win, you can achieve 40,000 RP and limited rewards, you can win 51 gems in total. But the gems won in events (keep in mind that I have many monsters and I can win them, but imagine those users who do not manage to complete the events) most of them do not get to collect the gems that you say, but let’s suppose something very simple. You can strive, win all the events, play 100 pvp battles, win all the superchallege battle, invest a lot of time from your days, for months, you get 400 gems And of those 400 gems, you do not have just 1 legendary … I repeat, and I know many people who this happens, you can collect 400 gems and not get even 1 legendary, I would like you to tell me if you think so, that this is correct? If you have wssp I can show you how many people have this problem And as if that were not enough … If you are lucky enough to acquire at least 2 or 3 eggs of those 400 gems, maybe they are monsters type C, D … I think that nobody can advance in the game, neither the new ones nor the veterans … I reiterate, it is easy to get type C, D legendaries … you can buy them in the store with tickets, and in rare gems … But if you want type A, S etc monsters, only with a rate of 4% many times You do not get legendaries by spending a lot of gems, and even less you get legendaries awarded in the pack I repeat, you can waste your time, your effort or your money, and not get absolutely even 1 legendary … It happens to many people … I would like to know if that sounds good to you?

If the pvp gives you 51 gems in total, I think it would be better to get only 12, but the percentage of the pack is much higher. In this way, it takes you 2 months, let’s say, to collect about 60 gems, but you will know that it will have a reward. Nowadays, this happens to many users: They strive, they win all the events, they win the pvp, they collected many gems … Then a pack arrives and says: “Oh yes, I will spend all the gems that I collect with much effort in 2 months”. Possible result: He did not obtain any legendary, of all the eggs he has received super epics … That is the frustration of many users, perhaps many do not realize it in the forum, but believe me they think the same. Even many veterans, who I am not going to mention out of respect for them, think the same, but only that they do not dare to say it out of fear … But believe me by other means, if they do.

Okay so you’re not happy with the massive variance it seems. On average it’s 80 gems to get something good (legendary/mythic) but I agree that without anything guaranteed it can be horrible at times when you have bad luck. I think most people expect more than they should when it’s a random chance for something, it’s partly why RNG on eggs makes more money for the game. However, having a pity timer to give some guarantee that we will have a baseline for bad luck would be very nice to players.

If we had something like:

• If you’ve had 4x 10-packs in a row with no legendary then the next one will have a legendary in it guaranteed (i.e. if none are a legendary then one, non-mythic, egg will be upgraded into a legendary).
  • If you’ve had 19x 10-packs in a row with no mythic then the next one will have a mythic in it guaranteed (i.e. a non-legendary egg gets upgraded).

That would mean nobody gets below half the average rate for legendary/mythic hatches.

@3iNST3iN Is this the kind of thing you’re asking for?

2 Likes

excellent, i like that

A pity timer is just what this game needs, it’s not fair for players to throw 300 or more gems and walk away empty-handed As already mentioned, a player obtains an average of 250 gems per month, so it is not fair that after having waited so long, he does not even obtain a legendary one. It’s also not fair for a player to get paid gems and walk away empty-handed too, I think the pity timer would be very good for Neomonsters’ health.

I myself dropped 380 gems on the anniversary in October in the MR Orca pack, when my gems reached 0 I had only obtained a copy of ST THOGALA, it was really frustrating and I even wanted to leave the Neo until I hatched orca on the last day of the pack con un single giving back my desire to go back to Neo. Please dev bring us the pity timer back !!!

2 Likes

Ohhhh well a legend every 3-4 packs or something safe either with paid gems or free but that is guaranteed