❗️ Please report new bugs here❗️

We all get to try the awakened form in the test battle :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Oh :see_no_evil:

You need to do it more untill he appears.

It says in the news that announces the event there is a 30% chance of the crown/grail appearing in the battle. You get it guaranteed when it does appear.

@Dev_VKC @Dev_BRD Just killed both Hellfox and Tortogeist in SCB at the same time with Zhulong’s link sneak attack all. Hellfox was position 1, Tortogeist position 3 and my Zhulong position 3.

For some reason my Zhulong didn’t die, it got payback putting it to 1HP and the enemy got a 1HP copy next in line but Tortogeist’s passive didn’t kill it.

Anyone else seen this? Payback revenge + spirit possession = payback + mirror ??

Edit: In lvl 2 I saw that Spirit Possession didn’t work, only added a monster next in line like mirror revenge. Seems that this passive might be bugged since the latest update.

@Dev_VKC Do solo moves have only lower tu but not higher dmg?

I encountered the 400sec bug in Whale’s Treasure. I encountered it one week ago, but was too busy/lazy to post it. So it happened before the minor update.

I had a battle with an enemy team containing Crimbeak (1. form of Crimseias) and a fire horse with the skill “Elementangriff (Alle)” (German translation). I guess it was Embeca (2. form of Mulasem).
Embeca used the skill “Elementangriff (Alle)”, the game froze for 1sec, nothing happened (no damage), and then 400sec were added to Embeca. Funnily, Crimbeak gave turn to Embeca, who used his skill and skipped 400sec again. This happened several times.
The battle was at some level 3 fire stage.

I can’t download the new update. I click to update in the App Store and it starts to download, but then is stuck on that. Doesn’t actually download at all.

Any suggestions?

iPad Pro
iOS 13.2

The bug with Emba wasn’t limited to Whale’s Treasure. I encountered the bug in Okkult’s.

@Dev_BRD It seems possible to trigger the old Malwing blowback bug again with Duel. For Malwing it was any time you used Blowback and the next enemy monster had stunning/shocking entrance then the battle froze and in PvP it went until someone disconnected then the other person got the win.

For Duel it looks like if you double repulse so both a toxic entrance and roaring entrance monster enter at the same time (while the field has all got overwatch) then the battle freezes.

^ Above was right after I used double repulse, bringing in both Blacktitan and Icefang.

Unfortunately after a couple of minutes of waiting I took the win. It felt very unfair.

2 Likes

I was able to record the Emba Bug, apart from the 400 seconds it is freeze, and after modifying life without hitting it, it returns to its movements!

Here he came back to life!

Flakedrake on auto play is still buggy. Sometimes he does 1 target snow blast and sometimes he can sacrifice 2 Yukis at the same time.

I just passed level 221, I am going to continue with the next battle and I get the attention that does not say 241. But:

Restart the application and stay the same.

I don’t want to lose meaningless tickets, did it happen to someone else? xD

It normalized from nothing:

3 Likes

I don’t know why but my last pvp battle is auto turn time runing out several times (it not even pass 10 second in my device and sometimes the previous turn is just finished :frowning: , the enemy may be got that too because I saw the notification). My device and internet work perfectly fine and it the first time I’ve got this bug.

There’s this weird PvP bug with malwing that makes it sleep itself upon entry. I don’t know how to recreate it but when it happens, the screen flashes yellow the same way it does whenever petalisk’s dream land passive hits an incoming monster
It has happened to me twice and once to one of my opponents :persevere:

i ultra evolved elyseon and it keeps coming up in my ultra evolution list and anoter luxyrion is in my monster list can you fix this plz i know its not a huge bug but still plz its annoying

@Dev_VKC I recently rediscovered how OP Abyssraider is and I’m trying to give back to the Neo community by choosing him as my shared monster. For whatever reason the game won’t let me share him. Do you have any ideas as to why this happens?

1 Like

I am having a bug in Showdown tower that prevents me from using any skills of my first monster. I cannot click on any of the four skills. I have made a video too I can post it if you want.
Edit: Apparently, I can’t run too!

If you filter your monsters by poison, for some reason Rattlewyrm doesn’t come up even though it has poison revenge and venom stealth killer. Other monsters like bloodblade that only have poison revenge come up. Minor bug but I wonder if theres other monsters that the filter omits sometimes.

It comes up for me. Are you sure you weren’t excluding it in some way? Or do you have it in 1st form? Try again.