❗️ Please report new bugs here❗️

Btw, you were complaining ap spam most frequently in this forum , and now you told me it is fine to treat these ap as token monsters?

1 Like

Omg when will you guys stop reducing everything I say related to ap spam. Get over it. I had my Opinion on it but you say it’s a freaking bug and report it here. What kind of dumb comparison is that. It’s a token monster… I am just telling you it’s not a bug. I am not the defender why it is considered a token monster ffs. You guys make me sick

Ps: I am not a fan of diamonoid as well and still think for 2 cost it offers too much. This was already discussed but it is not considered as a bug - that’s the difference

1 Like

You should change your name to “AP spam hater”

Btw, I want to puplicly say I’m sorry that I also said the same thing about you on the angelion thread. I realised that but my stubborn arrogant ■■■ did not want to backtrack its words.

1 Like

This is what you said. How could it be JUST telling me it’s not a bug?

Arguing about bugs is a refreshing new thing to see but let’s squash that bug here and now :wink:

I‘ve recently faced a bug in Episode XVIII in the normal story, I’ve beaten Braeden and the game crashed, when I logged in again, the battle was shown as not beaten.

Not getting some of the rewards from Garcia Hordes! Just did lv 14 of Rookie and didn’t get the Earth pixie! Also missed the gem on lvl 10.

Edit: finished lvl 16 and did not get the rare gem either! Took a video of that as proof if you need it @Dev_BRD!

Edit2: False alarm!

You went to claim the reward from the rewards section or were you expecting it after the battle?

I figured it out. They changed the way the rewards are given. They go straight into the rewards inbox without notification! All my rewards were there so all is good now but maybe it should show a notification dot!

There is tho, it’s not very eye catching tho

It shows the red dot when I claim the daily bonus, but getting hordes rewards shows nothing. Just like with pvp rewards.

When you complete the last hell battle Garcia’s Game of Hordes, didn’t received the last gem in the reward inbox. Please take a look.

Not sure if this is a part of the game or not, but after completing the monster hunting event for Elian’s love, I was expecting to receive the final morselmon. However I have not received the last one and there is nothing I can do to receive it because it just says that the event was already completed.

That does seem strange. I definitely remember getting all the ones I needed for him, both the first time it came around and when it was permanently added to the mission menu. At the very least if the devs don’t fix it, then Sweettroll’s quite good already.

1 Like

Chapter 2, 3 and 4 in this event each require you to catch 2 Morselmon’s if I remember correctly. It shouldn’t be possible to complete the event and only have 5 unless you deleted one. Are you certain you don’t have 6?

If you don’t have all of them contact support on shopsupport@zigzagame.net. Show them a screenshot of your monsters using list view and ordered by monster index to show there are only 5 and a screenshot showing that you’ve completed the event. That should be enough proof to get them investigating or simply granting you the 6th. They’ll need your friend code, in-game name and restore code too I think (don’t share them here of course - just in the email).

Bitterbeast is a top notch super epic. Make sure you go through this effort to get it!

1 Like

I haven’t been able to buy the eggs for the 4th anniversary update. Everytime I try to buy the mythic egg it says I don’t have enough gems. I have 50 gems and it’s supposed to be paid for. Please fix. Love the game and would hate to miss out on this opportunity. Thanks

You are probably trying to spend 20 paid gems in the limited egg. The price for this egg is 40 gems but if you have spent money on gems you can use these to buy the egg for 20 gems instead. You can check whether you have any paid gems by clicking on your gems total at the bottom of the screen.

Ok. Didn’t realize that’s what they meant. Thanks

@Dev_VKC @Dev_BRD The banana protein shake appears to not be purifying Don Rilla. Tested before and after the emergency update.

Wait, you have him awakened? Is that how you got paid for monster analysis thingy?