❗️ Please report new bugs here❗️

For some reason there is a 99 Rank player info box in the middle of my screen it will not go away and it’s underlying everything else. Please fix it this is annoying

i am encountering the same problem. its so annoying and i coudnt even see my other friends for some reason. i dont know. somebody please fix this i cant even play online sometimes. i love the game so please.

No matter how many de aging fruits I dump into a monster if I use training points in a group (aka more then one) then the percentage of ultra evolution stays the same anyone have advice

Did not recieve my monster from island challange
Name: sexygaben007

An 2 gems sorry didn’t mention when i when i beat the level and the game said i was rank 99999 when i really was number 295 atm and then when i looked at my gems and monsters didn’t have them

I purchased a 10 in 1 pack and did not receive a legendary monster from the pack.

I don’t know how, but I was farming the first egg in the game, and while it was connecting to server, it switched to friend chest and couldn’t click anywhere on the screen. After that I deleted to fix it yet it still didn’t stop. Help?

It’s not guaranteed dude, thank’s to the friendly thing known as RNG (luck)

Sorry man, but legends don’t always come that easily. The odds of getting at least one legend from a special egg pack are roughly 33.5%, and the odds of at least one from a festival pack with the additional 50% are roughly 73.4%, so obviously festival eggs are far better for legend income, not to mention the third pack you open is guaranteed to have a legend. It makes it a lot more worth it to save up lots of gems.

I finally saved up 50 gems to get a 10 pack of eggs and bought it. But I didn’t get the things that it says are guaranteed. I didn’t get the rare gems or the guaranteed new legendary on the 6th egg.

It’s not 6th egg, it’s 6th 10 in 1 pack. Or 60th egg.

You only get the rare gem if you do 10 at once.

Best to save up 150-300 gems. It takes a while, but is worth it.

For some reason i can’t continue playing at the mission online section, stuck on chap 6…storm region area 3
For some reason i can’t continue playing at the mission online section, stuck on chap 6…storm region…area 3. Always get a notification that say “cannot connect to server”. I play on android

I’ve been having problems receiving monsters from the game. I’ve beaten level 40 in the Island Challenge 2.0 but did not recieve the bullbrazen, but I received other rewards like bonus potions normally. I would also play the four guardian beasts and would not get a monster after the battle. What can I do?

Click on the “contact us” button in game to find out.

Hi,
I started playing yesterday and now i get “no connexion found” but im connected on the same time with my wifi net and 4G connexion.
I can’t understand this issue could you help me ? :slight_smile:

wolfreez and stratowyrm and a few more lost their +1 and need again more secs after attacking…

The game just got a new feature where bonuses are fully customizable depending on how high the bonus is. What’s annoying is that all bonuses were set to 0 by default. Just pull up Wolfreeze and Stratowyrm in any menu, hit the button with 2 arrows on it, and raise the bonus.

Hi
I have 50 gems I want to use for the 10 in 1 but that option is gone for some reason. All there is is the rare gold egg option and the regular epic and above. Did they delete this in the update ?

10 packs are only available in special and festival eggs, but the thing is, they’ve become WAY more frequent than the used to be(was like once a month back when it started) so in essence 10 packs are pretty much a permanent feature as a result. This is the first time in many months that there actually hasn’t been any ongoing egg deals, and it was only for a couple hours lol.

My loading bar is stuck at about 80% and  I can’t login to the game. I have checked for updates and restarted my phone and nothing works. Anyone else having this issue?