❗️ Please report new bugs here❗️

Hello, i just want to say that i have a trouble claiming the side mission achievment reward. I already beat all the side mission, yet i could only claim the 10 & 15 side mission reward, but i can’t claim the 20 side mission reward.

Just noticed some very strange text in the hatchable monster list. Is this like the monster names within code or what?

Bug in my add training section, some of the monsters with zero session doesnt appear, Pls help

Oh turns out the post above me is having the same issue. I have a monster I want to train, Tezladrake think it’s called. Anyway it won’t show up in the add training section. :frowning:
Hope this is resolved thank you.

Have you trained it so that it has 0 training points?

Yes. In fact it is more then 1 monster. Also the monsters have vanished from my edit team page too!
It is there on ultra evolve page but not on any other.

Urgh tried resetting for a second time and they have popped up now. Typical ha. Thank you for replying anyway :+1:

Bug with the island challenge. First wouldnt register my win and now i can’t even get into another battle.

New bug

Entering chornox makes team invalid for all online events including dungeon…

Idk if this just happend to me or its in general but since yesterday chronox is invalid for my team

A Bug regarding survival of the fittest 2.0 

I had 38 victories and then the game crashed… as I came back to the event I suddenly had 44 victories but did not get any of the prizes.

I really want that emberhoof and I think it is really unfair for me to not get it because of a bug…

I really hope to hear from you dear Neo Monsters Team

Best regards Badrique

Hi I lost my restore code and don’t know how to get my old account back

Hi I lost my restore code and don’t know how to get my old account back

Message the devs. Go to the online section and they have a contact us button. Click there to find out how.

Game will not let me do super challenge battle, I click on the stage I try screen goes black for about 5 seconds and then it just goes back to event page, tried doing uninstall and still having issue

With the new ultimate challange i didn’t get my gems
Friend code 40362179
Username sexygaben007

I’ve done the battle of the 4 guardians twice now without getting the monster I battled after…

Hi there, thanks for the update, but now there are invisible legendarys like Rexo and playing offline is stuck on “preparing download screen” any solution for this?

I can’t play any online mode without the game crashing it’s been happening for a couple of days now.

I have a problem with Bug which show up when i came in to friend list. There is player with name: CrazyUserName and with Hero rank:99 and when i found him/her then leave friend list inf about him/her is still on the scream of the online game and offline too even when i fight it is still there. Sorry if i made a spelling mistakes but i’m from Poland