❗️ Please report new bugs here❗️

@Dev_VKC this represents how the AI ​​behaves after nerfing nauticruizer and kurokami, after summoning nautipods (Yuki) it can no longer attack but instead of using another skill it just skips the turn and this way infinite if another ally does not enter theground, can you fix it, it’s disturbing, so I have to attack, and the worst thing is for kurokami, if I bring in a Yuki, he can instantly use the snowstorm, which is very annoying

3 Likes

What if in PvP the same thing happens? Then the person who runs first will lose even though it’s a draw. Like I said not a bug but not ideal either. If the rebirth triggered only when a teammate is still alive, this wouldn’t happen. That is what I would propose.

Ok Karen

1 Like

They will enter poisoning each other so whoever gets to attack the other one first, the other must heal or lose. This will result in one person repeatedly using double poison eater while the other repeatedly uses elem healing… which triggers a draw if it happens too many times in a row. So I think it’s totally fine.

The colorful king snake is often faster than my plus nine Shura, which causes me to lose one game after another. I’m very annoyed. It’s not once or twice.

This has happened many times, and I can’t understand why it hasn’t been solved yet

Even the monsters between Electric Light Dragon, Prisses and 83-85 speed will be faster than Shura.

What monster is Shura?

onibladeMonsters with double duel sleep

I assume shurakaizer.

While on this topic, Im surprised there hasn’t been more talk about how overpowered golddoise/redybug are

Oniblade is 86% speed. Prixis and Jurlungur are both 85%, only 1% less. It will be very common they go ahead, but Oniblade will go first more than half the time.

:skull:

1 Like

Is that what people use in PvP nowadays? :face_vomiting:

3 Likes

On the contrary, if it happens once or twice, I don’t think there is any problem, but it often happens in the past few days, and I am very confused. If so, I don’t think speed makes any sense. Please delete the speed.

Exact :face_vomiting::face_vomiting:

it’s normal if your oniblade has no bonus and jurlungur has a bonus of 9 he will attack first

@Dev_VKC I had already reported it but it still has not been resolved, once kurokami and nauticruiser, once the three summons are done, he no longer plays, he only passes the turn, I pass he passes I pass he passes, I am therefore obliged to attack and as you can see in the image at the moment Yuki entered there to immediately attack, it is very unpleasant

1 Like

@Dev_VKC My match with Miraldor (Friend code: 45110966) game froze. Wraithost did confident strike on angel, kills him and freezecobra enters. Tric (loaded) hits wraith and hazuki putting them on hold ground and razoray does his secret skill. laser blast on jingle to kill it and then the game froze. hellfox didnt even enter. (The monster after hellfox was Jurlungur (ID: 2372))
I checked my battlelog and it says i won, somehow. idk if my opponent had the same thing or gave up or something else. I honestly have no clue what happened

On side a note. I saw some people saying Shinobidragon (ID: 935) can be used in pvp despite him having stealthy entrance.

We are aware of that. Some issues cannot be patched immediately, we can only fix them with update.

Thank you for reporting.

Regarding Shinobidragon, it has been blocked from the special pvp.

1 Like

:nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting: