❗️ Please report new bugs here❗️

ok thank you saw it but I didn’t think that it would necessarily be necessary to hatch the 10 packs on the same banner this new system is very hard for f2p players

Not sure if it’s intended but I can use Momo during this sp? Or she’s technically not classified as protection unit.

/yay

we can use other monsters which have skills to make protectors. she technically has a skill to make a protector.

1 Like

@Dev_VKC my mapledragon isn’t showing the max bond effect even though I got it to 120 last month. is this an issue you’re still working on? I remember someone having the same problem a few weeks ago

1 Like

Was me, i had it with the FDs. It told me that I had to wait for the next update. Iam waiting for it

1 Like

Actually idk if this a visual bug or what but
Can u explain how ur went from HR 298 to 299 in half a day @Unown ? I know u are a grinder but this is just IMPOSSIBLE

Black beast, 9240 exp 50 tickets. do this 900 times and its possible

Here’s a backstory: i started 15:00 at 298 and got to 99.9% at around 4AM. I left it there intentionally and leveled up first thing in when i woke up

Ill post more details tomorrow.

9 Likes

He is still the best grinder in this game .!
:saluting_face::saluting_face:

1 Like

Then what are u waiting for become the first 300 HR? I think u becoming old lmfao goooo

There is a bug in pvp match making when I try connect it shows connecting to opponent and then it returns to main page
Friends id 51458618
Please check it

From now on, can we call you Delugazar? =P

Did you try closing and re-opening the game? Sometimes that bug occurs and it needs a reset of the game like that

I try that but not working even I reinstall the game but still not working please help

Does it happen on both WiFi and mobile data?

Yes on both

Okay, those are the simple things to check. Sounds like you’ll need to contact Dev_VKC here on the forum and give him some details about your account (e.g. your friend code) so he can look to see what the problem is

Seriously after a long and great battle…I lost for a bug :clown_face:

Timer still counting but i can’t attack even when is my turn @Dev_VKC this would be so annoying if this was ranking but still not right
Also buff Apocalypse, that thing should ignore revenge, I lost that too because I used the skill and even when only 4 monsters left in the field he still came back lmfao

She is 10000 time better than appolo, apollo took medbie place like the worst mythic ever

I’m having troubles with the update bar when you try to go to online section. It just stays on its half and doesn’t move. I’ve been trying for almost two hours and I even deleted and reinstalled the game. I’m not the only one with this same problem in my clan. This is not a connection issue.
@Dev_VKC

Edit: Funny thing. I just used a VPN and the download process went through in less than a minute.

@Dev_VKC I reported the pvp match making problem but it not fixed even after update please fix it
Friends id 51458618