❗️ Please report new bugs here❗️

The real question is, can @Dev_VKC fix it???

The answer: Yes he Can!

2 Likes

Friend ID please.

A friend of mine pointed this german translation bug out.

Both unique skills have a different name in English, ‘daunt’ and ‘demoralize’, but in german they have the same name ‘Einschüchterung’.

Please take a look.

3 Likes

One more problematic german translation, in english the moves clearly describes alley or enemy. In german they don’t describe anything, both are exactly the same.

I also like to ask if English or Japanese is the original language of the game?

1 Like

Dev-nese!

1 Like

In this situation Gabrielle don’t have her shield up, but Satomis shieldbreaker is active, flashing and working. Is this a bug or on purpose?

I dont know if this is a bug or a twisted programming or something i dont understand, soo i was playing whale treasure event , and enemy has cosmodragon , and to avoid his revnge i managed to use energy shiled (all my monsters has a shield im sure 100% about this ) then i killed him , and lencerat (the mythic whith freezy entrance) was next in reinforcements , but weirdly my aurazur died , wich let me perplex how this could happen ? Aurazur should have lost his shield to the revnge from comso because as i know his revnge isnt peircing , then freezy entrance remove all the other shields and do minor damage to aurazur, but what happened here is lancerat passive acted first , removed all shileds then aurazur got hit by the revnge , wich is weird because lancerat before entering the game comso should have died and his revnege should be first, if someone can explain or have an idea of how this could happen

Entrances happen before death revenges, i know it’s dumb :joy:

3 Likes

Yeah it really is

1 Like

It’s not the case with them all. It’s certain entrances like lava and fizzy which happen before anything else. With champion entrance it does the stun before the roaring entrance… they have some of this timing stuff coded in for things

1 Like

This is a known issue that is already addressed in the news. PvE battle will be fixed in the next update.

Thank you for the German translation feedbacks.

1 Like

Damn that explain why , but make no sense it should be changer i guess

they need to recode tranquilizing so that dreamy hits before stun.

Im trying to buy that item that cost 30 fins , its telling me you dont have enough fins while i have 31 :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I played elemnetal dungeon (fire one ) 9 times without pyromid , untill the 10th time to get one !!! Why everything related to rng in this game never work properly this event is supposed to make our life easier not wasting my tickets and gems :rage:

@Dev_VKC as you can see those ingredients needed to awaken chrono already been claimed but as you can also see there is only 2 of them , when trying to awaken its says ingredients missing , didnt delete them soo can you help to fix this :pray:
Friend code 97246502

I ate them :yum:

1 Like

I hope they taste good

1 Like

Giv me your damn friend code

1 Like