❗️ Please report new bugs here❗️

Nice mustache @Brandon_Hernandez2

2 Likes

@Dev_VKC I just had a really weird pvp bug where my gorgowing killed the last bronzeshell, died to its passive, and then the game froze. When I reloaded the game, I got this message.

I reloaded the game again and now everything is running smoothly. No one else has used my restore code.

Edit: I should add that the battle ended in a draw even though I had plenty of monsters left when I won

1 Like

Lol

Hi Duck,

Can you please pm me your Friend ID?

Thanks

1 Like

Hey @Dev_VKC
I turned on some SSs for the new event and then it wouldn’t let me play due to cost. It was confusing because I checked both attacking and defending the teams and I couldn’t get my head around it.

It seems it changes the SS in your main team too (outside of the event). Because of this, I couldn’t enter, but it wasn’t very clear why. Might be confusing for some players. Took me a while to figure out.

Jajajaja :laughing::laughing::laughing: i has the same problem

2 Likes

Hey @Dev_VKC,

I have a problem with the update. Idk why but it doesnt seem to download the data. I have a S21 ultra (newest android) and a stable internet connection

Friendcode: 22334907

Hi SyCon,

I am sorry for the issue.

Please try to wait for a little longer. The progress bar may seem stuck in the middle but it is downloading in the background. If it still doesn’t work, please try to use wifi or 4/5g.

Lol that doesn’t exist in Cuba

1 Like

@Dev_VKC 您好,从八月九号到现在,我的账号64063062仍旧不能进去线上任务页面,使我不能参与PVP,羁绊任务,票劵商店,线上任务,每日签到,素材页面。但是我可以通过小窗口进去鲸岛和攻防战的限时活动,也能进去孵蛋和氪金页面。我着急的想知道为什么会这样,因为我的其它账号不会如此,这与我的网络没关系,是否在九号那天你们更新了什么东西或者是对我的游戏惩罚?但是我并未触犯什么!希望可以尽早回复,我也愿意提供复原码看看发生了什么?来自中国少数的仍旧热爱这个游戏的玩家。

@Dev_VKC Hello, from August 9 to now, my account number 64063062 still can’t enter the online task page, so I can’t participate in PVP, fetter task, ticket store, online task, daily check-in and material page. But I can enter the limited time activities of Whale Island through the small window, and I can also enter the page of egg hatching and krypton gold. I’m anxious to know why this happens, because my other accounts won’t. this has nothing to do with my network. Did you update something on the 9th or punish me for the game?

But I didn’t offend anything! I hope you can reply as soon as possible. I can also provide the recovery code. One of the few players from China who still love this game.

What error message did you see?

Thank you for your reply!I have been unable to access the online page, but I can access the small window

I was just playing against Aoi in Defense of Verosia event, basically she killed half of her own team with High Tide.

@Dev_VKC monsters are keeping hitting their teammates :rofl:

1 Like

yes. Aois high tide is a wonderful thing to come across in this event ngl.

This is a knowing issue and will be fixed in the next update.
We are sorry for the “troubles”.

4 Likes

You are welcome to give us more troubles like that :joy:

I try to do the bond quest for Na’turgoul and added Leafwyrmling (2347). He is supposed to be dragon and plant (due to his passive skill), but he’s not recognized as plant in the bond quest.