❗️ Please report new bugs here❗️

The panda escaped the rule again by killer immunity…

Photo not mine.

2 Likes

:shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face: I should always escape hahaha he has killer immunity :man_shrugging:t4::man_shrugging:t4::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Anyone else’s game crashing frequently? Never happened to my device befor current update.

How did it crash? Do you remember what you did last before it crashed?

It only crashes when I am at edit team page.

This bastard freind of mine has an issue in pvp which once he enters it the game throw him back at the main section of the pvp even though he has a good connection.

He’s strong enough to fought everyone in pvp but not strong enough to fight the problem… just Kidding HAHA hope this fix and advance thank you devs!!.

:flushed:

3 Likes

Im just joking at that part HAHA.i still love that boy even though he was so naughty sometimes hehe…

Im clicking get moalith here but it doesn’t work, please look into it. Thanks in advance!

This also happens to me.

I have missing monster problem after switched my account to my another account. I already send my Friend ID and RC to you @Dev_VKC

We are sorry for the issue. It has been fixed. Please try claiming the reward Moalith again.

Thanks it worked!

@Dev_VKC
The start time was wrong. It was also wrong last time.
Please post the correct information next.

2 Likes

Haneri has solo bloodcrave in awakened form instead of solo bloodfury as suggested from patchnote.

1 Like

We are sorry for the confusion.
The monster skill is correct. The update note has been fixed.

1 Like

I can use unsupported languages and numbers for team names but not punctuations?
Also would love to see unsupported languages in games name as well

That’s correct. The game supports the many languages now. I believe you can use that for your in game name as well.
Punctuations are not allowed.

5 Likes

Anyone experience Freeze Screen in PvP?
I encountered this two times. First in matchmaking I can’t tap on “cancel” button after matchmaking taking so long, usually it takes less than a minute. Second, after disconnect from Match and can’t go back to the match. PvP Screen is freeze. Can’t tap on anything so I restart the app.

What the difference about this skill @Dev_VKC :pray: " scale breaker "

7 Likes