❗️ Please report new bugs here❗️

@Dev_VKC maggatoid is summoned by maggatsuoh not spectrewing :+1:
I think i deserve a buff on Nebris and zhulong for this
Its about time

For reading incorrectly you deserve a stealth nerf :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT: I read incorrectly, lol. I thought you were reading the yellow bit below where it should say Noxegg.

1 Like

Sorry for the unprofessional mistake :dizzy_face:
The name has been fixed.

1 Like

Hi ,
Hell mode chapter 5 isn’t giving gems . Did 2 stages and no rewards

I recently evolved my Coretta to her 2nd form and I noticed that her attack is showing Lv. 83 - 9,555. As much as I’d love for this to be her attack level as I have no awakened mythics, I’m pretty sure it’s not correct.

5 Likes

Can you please give me your Friend ID?

This is a visual issue. In the game, her stats are working properly with conditions. We are very sorry for the confusion.

2 Likes

Please feature Gandalfrog again :pleading_face:

Ahmmmm…devs there is a problem with my freind about the monster shop he buy nebelronix at it but when he checked the rewards it lags and says “reward not found” even through he lose the tickets he used and he already email the game about it but no reply maybe here can?? Plssss devs he really needs your help.

I took it

5 Likes

Friend ID please

1 Like

Here sir and thank you so much for response!.

Dev sorry for this issue again but… something happened he already got cyrochick thanks to all of you but something unexpected happened while training cyrochick the game lag and shows this and after he restart the game he lost the bird again…

I think he got a rebelronix instead a nebelronix since he always flying away to his master😑.

1 Like

Idk where to put this hacker report. I met him in PvP. I took some screenshots and can also recall he had a fully awakened cynthia, the team far exceeded max cost and most mons used their secret skills too.

Edit: Oh just remembered, he also had the spider lady I think with petrify revenge and scapegoat.

They probably had 2-3, 0-1 cost throwable units at the end, one for void to eclipse with, and probably a shell to activate Harley, maybe a moji as well.

1 Like

Or a Meatoid, either way it’s surely fodder

This player is not a cheater. The team doesn’t exceed the max cost.

2 Likes

Uhmmm devs I’m the friend he mentioned Profile - The_bondqueror - ZigZaGame Forum about the monster shop :blush: thanks I got nebelronix back but the problem is when I restart the app and restore it, nebelronix is gone can you help me back again plssss I hope you help I need that monster cuz I wait it for 2 months :sob:

1 Like

@Grandfather Ok. It should have been fixed now.

3 Likes

Happy grandpa noises

4 Likes

Thanks for the info! I just found it kind of suspicious so I put it in :sweat_smile:

1 Like