❗️ Please report new bugs here❗️

I’m spending my 175 tickets for the second time on this Golden Hall mission and every time I’ve done it I meet this Goldmouth guy when there is supposed to be 3 different kind of coinmouths in there (not counting the broncemouth you usually meet through the hall battles). I think there is something wrong with it.

The passive is correct. The skill translation may be confusing.
The second passive skill is Single Stun Revenge, not simple…

lmao. and now - the opposite! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

That’s working as intended. The final battle is a Goldmouth guaranteed. The Bronzemouths and Crystalmouths are only from the random battles along the way.

instead of getting a draw my game freezes and can’t do anything @Dev_VKC

@ZenLostGamePlay
How did you get draw with these 2 monsters? Can you please explain the last couple moves in the battle? And your friend ID please.

he used the bloodbite link on my astrogolem and caused my momon to be killed but he was also killed because of my dolphoone passive and the screen freezes instantly
my id = 50415570

1 Like

My friend got this message while he hatched

He hatched singles and after the egg drop this message is shown. He reinstalled the game and the issue is solved, but he lost 12 gems because of this. @Dev_VKC @Dev_BRD
Friend ID : 25191934

1 Like

Is that the NML Off Topics GC? :eyes:

Does anyone find the cancel button in PvP matchmaking doesn’t work? @Dev_VKC

P.S Shiny Zhulong

10 Likes

Fire one :heart_eyes:

This appears because your friend’s account is being used on more than 1 devices.

Please try to use 1 device to play, or he can use transfer number and this message will disappear, but it may appear again on the other device.

What do you mean lost 12 gems? He should still receive the monsters he hatched.

3 Likes

I encountered this problem

When I used detox stun on poison target it told this

Then I targeted stun abs I got this …

Can you check this out @Dev_VKC

Thats because fox isnt poisoned and u cannot detox stun the other poison mons because fox is there (as an absorber), had fox been poisoned it would work on fox instead of giving the last error message

I used to happen the same for Slayer Stun, if I’m not wrong. Hope they fix this too

1 Like

It’s flamie lol

1 Like

I had a hunch lol

@BVN_03 @DMGInterference Neither is a bug, it’s by design.

When there’s a stun absorber you HAVE to target the stun absorber with any stun skills. Any stun move which can only target a specific monster cannot be used if that monster is not the stun absorber.

5 Likes

Are you sure? If I’m not wrong, Botan-Douji doesn’t have that restriction!

Botan-Douji can only stun monsters who have kills.

Btw this whole thing is similar to Gremoris with quell. It sleeps the target if it has a kill. If a protector blocks the move, the protector will not be put to sleep unless it also has a kill. Protectors and stun absorbers are meant to mess up this type of move