Petition for sad people.

So Devs,
Recently I’ve just stopped buying gems and started save them for good festivals. The problem is that I don’t get what I want in the packs I open. But this is not the problem. After opening packs, because I’m mad, I decide to open singles. Till now I opened 4 single eggs and got 4 legends. I know the chances of this are almost impossible, but could happen. Now onto the real problem. This is not just for me and I know a lot of people would agree, you should increase by any percentage that if you get a legend in single eggs you get the featured ones. I’m not saying guaranteed and not even 50% or 30%. A 10% more would be much appreciated or even 5% more. What I’m saying is that for the people that take ages to save gems (not my case) and get what they don’t want, is really frustrating. It would be awesome to know that you have 5% more chance of getting, like in this SCB, Magmarinus or Bovolcus, than getting all the legends that are always in eggs.
So @Dev_VKC and @Dev_BRD, think about it please because it’s also a marketing move for the game.
Think about it

Then there wouldn’t be a reason to open packs

Obviously when opening packs the chances are the same. Just increase the chance of getting the featured

Yes but packs should have the advantage. Not singles because everyone can roll singles

Would be refreshing to see a festival with 10-15% single hatch rate. This would help newer accounts.

So more increased chance for packs ahahah

Well I don’t know if i did the math right but hatching a legendary now is 4%. And chances of it being a featured one is about 14% with the 6x bonus.

You’re getting the wrong idea bro ,
What gyppo means to say is, IF we get a rainbow egg from single then it should have better odds of hatching a featured leg.

We already got the 6x chance thing which raises the odds of being a featured one quite a lot. Sometimes it’s even 10x

Idk if I could ever trust the opinion of someone who doesn’t think there should be bacon in carbonara @Gyappo

1 Like

It’s not a 6x chance, it’s a 6% chance

It says 6x chance right there. Pay attention

1 Like

Dude this means you get 1% lower than hatching a super epic and still don’t get it when it comes to a legendary egg. What are the chances that it’s more probable to get a 4% legend than a 24% legend? Cause it looks like almost everytime you get the 4% instead of 24%

First you need to meet the 4.1% legend odds. Then, out of all the legend pool, you have increased chances for the featured ones.

Ain another way when you get the legend egg, you have 600% chance rather than 100% of hatching. But still get the 100%. This is not normal

By buying six 10-in-1 packs, you technically have 6x chances to get a legend, yes.

The actual percentage for each individual egg/pack odds are confidential :upside_down_face:

I get why people say this is dumb people trap.

That 6x chance only applies IF you hatch a legendary. So you need to first hit that 4%. And current pool has 32 legendaries + the two featured ones, which makes it 32 + (2 x 6) which adds up to 44.

Then you can do something like (100/44) x 12, that adds it up to 27,2727%.

So if you hatch a legendary now, it’s almost 30% chance to either get magma or bov, unless of course I did the math all wrong.

It’s all right but you still get the non featured ones. That’s the problem. It looks like you have same odds

Dupes are always going to be an issue. We’ve complained about it for so long and never get a reply from the devs on it

Dupes are how Devs make money. No dupes, no rerolls.