Devs I need an answer

Opened 6 packs and only got a single legendary.
Is this a joke?
How can it be possible.
I do not have the screenshots of the other packs but I am not lying.
Only one legendary out of 60 eggs.
If nothing is possible then return me my gems and take back emeral.
It took me ages to collect 300 gems and then to get one legendary is not acceptable.

I got only two out of sixty

Its nit a festival. No guranteed legend before 6th pack. Plus its still 4% for a legend, unlike 6% at festivals. The x6 chance is when you land on a legenedary (4%), theres x6 chance to be featured.

Its not a good egg system to hatch, unless you are ready to open 60 eggs for the guranteed.

How come there is such a vast difference between 4% and 6%.
The thing is I didn’t get a single legendary other than the guaranteed one with 100% rate.
Man 300 gems is a lot.
I just need an answer from the devs.
They are generous with their gems system but then it takes 3-4 months to collect 300 gems and then when I do not get any legendary is not acceptable.
I didn’t even get a legendary dupe.

Where is luc the calculator when you neex him the most
:muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle:

How do probability work when someone gets 3 legendary from a roll of 50 gems?

At these eggs no guaranteed packs as big festivals so yeah its normal to see this happens
You had 59 chances to hit4% and you failed next time only roll on big fesivals likethe two we had last month

Enjoy emerald its good
And good luck for later hatching sessions

I generally do not get the limited legendary monsters during the festivals so just wanted to try my luck but learnt something the hard way round. Also wanted reven more than emeral as reven and auro would have been a good combo.
Anyways cheers mate.
Valentine egg festival up next.

I recommend you to read these materials :slight_smile:

http://www.jordanellenberg.com

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_large_numbers

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_limit_theorem

Alright, here’s the odds you were going for:
Odds of getting at least one legend egg in one pack: 33.51%
Odds of getting a featured in a single: 1.09%(half for each)
Odds of getting a featured in one pack: 10.39%(half for each)
Odds of getting at least one legend egg in six packs(excluding guarantee): 91.00%
Odds of getting both featureds in six packs: 27.58%

Well I’m sorry, but that’s the way odds can be. That’s brutal to lose a 91% chance, but it does happen to people. You should always make sure to understand what you’re putting your hard earned gems into before you do it.

And btw, for a 6% festival:
At least 1 legendary from 1 pack: 46%
At lwast 1 legendary frok 6 packs: 97%

So from 4% theres a big difference (as small as 2% sounds). Plus festivals has guaranteeds not only in 6 pack usually.

These kind of eggs are ment for spending 300 gem for a featured, and other then that - not very different from the normal egg.

you won’t regret having emeral.

Opened 6 packs and only got a single legendary.
Is this a joke?
How can it be possible.
I do not have the screenshots of the other packs but I am not lying.
Only one legendary out of 60 eggs.
If nothing is possible then return me my gems and take back emeral.
It took me ages to collect 300 gems and then to get one legendary is not acceptable.

Meh… thats nothing compared to some of us who rolled 300-600 gems(EVEN MORE!) with just dupes lololol,
You are not alone…

thats just the beginning of misery my friend, bare with it :joy: esp when bad luck comes in,
Gonna bring this back again for some
########corner

I thought it was 4% or 6% to hit a leg, regardless. Don’t 10 packs still hit like 10 individual rolls just with the added bonus of a rare gem?

So like every time you flip a coin it’s still 50/50?

Or should it be considered like the odds of flipping heads 60 times in a row?

History (not employed in history lol) major here so math was never my strong suit.

Wait, are you telling me that the OP rolled on the current Phoenix egg and not the New Year one? Let’s confirm this before we move forward with this convo.

Z19 GaryOak

Think of it like this:
If you flip a coin 1 time, its a 50% head.
If you flip it 1000 times, you can almost be sure there will be at least 1 head, right? (Its not a bj joke btw)
So theres a way to calculate those odds, which luc did for us.

I’m dead

Why didn’t u ask be4 rolling?

I believe yes based on the content of the OP.

Well there’s your first mistake.

Z19 GaryOak