Option to get a Legend Potion instead of 6* Ticket

Well its true that players are getting robbed in this game pretty bad.

1% chance for random mythic
4% chance for random legendary

You need 4 dups of a mythic in order to awaken him.

7 tickets can only be obtained by mythic dups and once that happens you need 3 of them in order to purchase a copy of a mythic of your choose.

The prices of gems are way too expansive compared to other games and there is always a high chance you walk with nothing.

The 2x deal made the gems somewhat worth it and even then it was still expensive but budget spenders could spend from time to time and that got removed.

Guaranteed 6 pack was also too much compared to other games where you need 3-4 packs in most and that got removed.

After all of that now they are cutting down the rewards from events.

Not to mention the accumulated log in that gives you 5 gems after logging in for 3 years and the no compensation policy for nerfs and the power creeped monsterā€™s.

13 Likes

Anyone that defends the system and doesnā€™t want to see change is a moron

7 Likes

Cutting down on 1st and 2nd place from pvp, affecting 2 people each season :expressionless: They keep adding more gems somewhere else.

Was the account you gave a free win named ā€œElizabethChanā€? Because that was me and arigato guzaimus! Bows head

I think that we can all agree that all of us want at least some control to what we can hatch.

Take Langrisserā€™s system for example. Thereā€™s a thing called Focus banner which guarantees you that the first SSR you hatch on that banner is one you donā€™t have yet.

1 Like

Omg the game looks beautiful with my fav characters in it :speak_no_evil::speak_no_evil::speak_no_evil::speak_no_evil: better be an ios version :smiling_imp:
1 Like

A legend pot in exchange for a 6* ticket only makes sense, and was the way we had it prior to the change. If not implemented then it would confirm the company wants to reduce rewards. For a game that is easily replaced this is not a winning strategy.

Important to remember that devs are not behind these changes - itā€™s the corporate suits who we need to direct our frustration & displeasure to.

3 Likes

non the less the rewards are getting cut down.

@NoelLemon2
i be defiantly going to sds once the english version comes out the game looks promising and i doubt neo monsters are going to improve there system.

4 Likes

Btw is there an email address to message the right persons. If there is a contact possibility I would call to action writing them messages about our concerns or we gather all informations like a petition and moving it forward to them. We are the player base and therefore their customers. If they dont listen or care they might lose an important business . Thoughts on that?

2 Likes

Oh my god, Lynk was right after all; the devs are stealing our hard-earned runes!

1 Like

Now hereā€™s a post I can get behind buddy.