OoO outcome is fixed.

Title says it all.

My FL consist of dolphin tt Sloth and Stag in that order,

when am facing a OoO team the outcome is always fixed against the same players.

Sloth and stag will block the sleep leaving me with a 50/50 chance either being dolphin or tt.

against:
GMagic the outcome is always TT. 100% I never was able to get dolphin not even once.
Fulmer Oni Team. Outcome is always dolphin 100% I never got tt against him.
Against the guys that uses thulg the outcome is TT 100% of the times.

Something is not random in those games because the 50% rule does not apply and it seems really fixed algorithm.

I did not want to exploit this but yes you can play one purifier at the right position and 100% of the times you will not be put to sleep with OoO.

1 Like

It’s not the OoO but it’s your Frontline. OoO has only 2 options to hit , like you pointed out and it “seems” like it has fixated on particular monster.

even with my FL there should be matches where the 50% take place.

But u r forgetting there is other 50% that is just as significant as the 50% you are expecting . It’s like capy’s 50% taunt that rarely misses !

1 Like

I don’t think the odds are implemented correctly.

Small sample size.

1 Like

Add me to the sample size.

ADDED !!!

ONE one always miss protect monster or any monster has puvity or puvity mist

Honestly OoO is one of the few things I thought was actually random. My whole fl can be hit and it seems legit enough. Taunt however is a whole new can of worms :joy:

against my team its completely not random and its fixed against certain people I know the outcome of the OoO before they even cast it.

1 Like

Hahaha, I can predict of an ooo team against my fl 100%, it will always keep my tortogeist awake

1 Like

sorry fulmer the OoO is fixed in our match up.

1 Like

OoO name should be changed to 1on4. It’s that fixed atm

4 Likes

True

Yep. Looks like that freaken sample size is growing.

I’ve found 4 on 1 to be pretty random.

Whats broken is the double 1-1 with oni and the Mythic Angelion.

4 on 1 is a broken and BS combo.

2 Likes

Did u awaken your angelion ? I’m still waiting for my last shard ! Need to have that ss on this mythic.

1 Like

It comes awakened in its 6 star form. Best deal on a mythic in the game.

And was once available for $200 US instead of the thousands these poser mythics cost today.

OoO targeting seems to be governed by the position of the monsters (1-4). Hence, against the same person the outcome is more likely going to be a certain way each time.

It also likes to target particular things, e.g. if a stun absorber is stunned then that’s often the monster which gets left awake.

I can’t say anything for definite, but I’ve been using OoO front lines for the past 2.5 years in 1/2 - 2/3 of my teams. There’s definitely a pattern to it.