I hate one on one teams. Do you?

Talk !

Braindead losers? Not quite. In the bunker angel gyo meta they are a bit thoughtless, especially at +9, but a lot of the people running them have some really smart midgames to back it up.

Take it from a guy who runs centaur 5. The OoO guys are often smart enough to make a comeback.

I do think its a cheap strategy to run 4 on 1, excuse me, 1 on 1, at the FL tho.

1 Like

With Lion being so common at the moment, I’m not sure I agree. Also a lot of Water link with Gyo

1 Like

No memeo. Idk about u , but every OoO I’ve met get destroyed cluelessly even if they take out my Frontline . But the double OoO is just dumb n dull sometimes when paired with angelion.

The mid game these guys have is the worst .

Only a few players in the game can run ooo and be successful with it. U gotta have a good team build for it to wrk a lot. Plus it’s so easy to shut down. Ppl just don’t think (. I need to make a FL that’s not weak to OoO).

1 Like

Face GMagic and he’ll show you what OOO is Prof

2 Likes

@GMagic has riggety wrecked my shiggety shizz so many times. He’s one of the reasons i quit PvP lol.

Gmagic is playing still ? Whoever that is !

Is he the one who uses jackal ? Then I’m respectful of such teams.

80% of the teams I faced in last 3 days are just blind dumb definitely-to-hell angelion-gyo-bunker!! I’ve lost interest in PvP this season.

Im 100% my ooo team is good enough not to be called “braindead”, with 80%+ win rate 2 pvps in a row.

dont hate the player, hate the game :wink:

Dude u r derailing the thread.
OoO hate discussion only please ! :wink:

@Professor_Oak don’t you run BB spam? :wink:

1 Like

I’m.sure BB spam is not brain-dead ??

Dammit @NMEGaryOak your reply was fast :joy:

1 Like

Idk what was quicker, my reply or how fast the title of this thread was changed? :joy:

@MonkeyDluffy

1 Like

Who did that lol. Now it’s lost the spice.

U both cannot mutual like for same reply :persevere:

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

I bet it’s you @Killerdog . Ur Ooo is unique and I respect it. But the sleep immune are just meh !

Of course it’s kd or zard :joy::joy:

1 Like

Especially with bunkerbeast