Oniblade

No words needed. Just do something about it. This whole four on one thing is absolutely pointless. Its just so annoying. Just restrict the use of one on one with sleep immunes or give oni a different Secret Skill . No, its not about being op its about taking all the fun out of the game and totally ruining a move that wasnt designed to be used with three sleep immune monsters. In my opinion if you want to use one on one with sleep immunes there should be 100 second restriction. If you want to use in the way it was designed to be used, youre free to go.

3 Likes

Or just nerf most sleep immunes to enemy sleep only. There are only 2 monsters that are meant to be used in this way and that’s jackal and the new ■■■■ se

4 Likes

I have a great counter to oniblade idk what the deal is

1 Like

Yeah, or this way. Will make Jackal being all over the place but everything is better than the current situation.

Hate meeting these teams, especially oni angel :expressionless:

Oni Angel Gyo Jackal or Bunker . Its just braindead. Use OoO, Kill something with gyo, knock the next thing back with jackal, use soul exchange with Angel on Jackal if Gyo killed something useful, spam the second OoO with Oni, kill something with gyo again, kill something with oni, do something useful with the monster you got from soul exchange. I could go on and on and on.

The second ooo makes it super stally, it’s just absurd that at 86% this is allowed. I could go 700tu before getting a turn if their second FoO goes through. I do have bane near fl but angel has purify all, and angel also has stun counter so my cent might also become less useful

1 Like

Also onyxia.

Agree 1000%

4 on 1 just isnt any fun. Its just like Nerida Abyss nonsense last year.

Anything that literally shuts down your opponents entire first 5 and keeps them from getting a turn until you have had 6+ turns isn’t just OP, as you said its not even fun. Like, why would you want to run that?

I ran Nerida Abyss for a week and realized it was so cheap it wasnt even fun.

I hate stun counters especially angelion

Just absurd that this is allowed sums up the whole issue quite perfectly

His SS should be:

Swift toxic killer
Instant PK
Swift dreamhunt
Swift chrono killer

All of these would make him more rounded, less game breaking and are more creative.

Or make it so the SS cant be used for 250s since the start of battle.

I think Triviathan is sleep immune and has 1 second purify all move. The whole sleep immune thing got completely out of hands

Just give something else than this super annoying no skill braindead move.

1 Like

Instant purify all. He’s supposed to answer one on one strats.

I like it.

And then make it so every ally monster gets slept except Jackal and Onyx and change their passive to “insomniac”

Angelion can have insomniac when it becomes a mythic.

Angelion is already a mythic pal

Well thats true. But if you downgrade the sleep immunity passive, it makes it less mythic and more legend. And actually gives an advantage to an evolved Onyx.

Don’t nerf scorpionyx though.

The monster is dead enough already.

Ya agree. Like Jackal it would be totally worthless without Insomnia.

Angel at least still stun counters while asleep.

The sad thing is I have just played 7 different people all of them used some sort of 4o1 in the frontline with oni absolutely rediculous. How many are using this. I have oni but just doesn’t seem fun to play