One on One should change

Too many sleep immune monsters are popping up, and it makes no sense that they can ignore one on one like this.

I’d say one on one should work differently.

1 Like

Sleep imues released to counter one on one, that was the point.

There was a time where one on one and soulstealer ruled the meta, because they had no counter. Its much better now.

Try one on one mid game, i guarantee no one will expect it, and you wont see any sleep immues for sure

The problem in my opinion are one on one sleep immune combos. I don’t really see them as a healthy meta. But maybe that’s just me.

They counter it and yet they also bolster it, since the person running one on one can have a bunch of sleep immunes up front, and if the enemy doesn’t have sleep immunes then they’re going to be at a major automatic disadvantage. This is why I warned the devs all that time ago against releasing any sleep immunes beyond diredemon.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure every sleep immune monster is designed with the potential combo with OoO in mind. Bunker + Oni is a beautiful combo that is used. OoO + Diredemon is literally how that monster is meant to be used. Jackal has switch friend as a OoO counter/bolster I’m sure. The others have poison gas to work as a counter.

Is there one sleep immune monster yet which doesn’t specifically work as a counter/bolster to OoO other than arguably Bunker?

Yea i get your point, it make the user to HAVE to think about countering one on one when building a FL.

However most known FL have been nerfed (deo, azra, zib into motor) so theres alot less to think about. Right now when im building a team i mostly think about countering one on one and poison (and stun as always), and i can live with that - not to much. So sleep immues are kinda balanced - as both sides got them.

But yea, they release to many of them latley. Maybe in the future it will be a good idea ro make sleep immue not working against a teammate sleep (like stealth).

1 Like

Making sleep immune not working with allied sleep is exactly what I had in mind.

My biggest problem with 1-1 is that it has a 95% chance of leaving an enemy purifier or dreamhunter awake.

I personally think it allows for interesting combos and monster design, as we’ve seen so far. As long as the Devs don’t create anything stupid like a sleep immune monster with purify and, say, stealthbane then we’re all good.

I’m a heavy user of the OoO FL strategy so I know that makes me bias, but like I said those sleep immune monsters have been designed with OoO in mind (being on both sides).

What if you could choose the monster that stays awake when you use 1 on 1 :thinking:

That would be a good way to create monsters with OnO in mind with sleep immunes, the problem is purify then.

If we nerf ooo or sleep immune, it seems all ppl will only use poison and stun monster. Sleep strategy will be not interesting anymore.

What sleep strategy can do when their sleep doesnt work against poison domination…

I always use oniblade + jack + 16th mojinator in UC. Uc will be more difficult if we nerf ooo or sleep immune like that.

The best way is to create more counter for sleep strategy instead of nerfing sleep strategy.

There should be more sleepers with purify/purify all, I agree on that. Or perhaps even an ability that only removes poison and not sleep or a single target purify. (I’ll actually put something down in the Monster suggestion thread) Answering with sleep immune ooo is too cheap in my opinion and at this point we might as well keep poison alone.