Onigeist

I hope y’all don’t hate me for this.

I don’t think that Onigeist is OP. Great monster but I don’t think it makes too much sense that the soul canabalize move can be used infinitely because the token death counts as a death.

Thoughts? I just want to hear different opinions on this topic.

It can be used 3 times max unless you revive another oni

3 Likes

A large part of it is how you can alternate between the two moves, summon and sacrifice, while sleeping enemies and charging bloodthirst. I think it works fine and is a cool design. The only aspect I don’t like is how it can repeat the same entrance passive over and over. I liked the suggestion someone made about how you can only use soul summon on a monster once (i.e. pull it back only once using Onigeist). I think that would prohibit it from opening up incredibly powerful combos.

1 Like

Oni ain’t the problem rng god always sleep your stun convert stun immune then blowback do it again malwing is

Right because I remember the first time I faced Unown I think malwing entranced 3 times total.

1 Like

And that’s the beauty of stun counter. That’s the thing: every mon - if part of the meta - can be countered with enough thought put into team creation.

1 Like

Oh I had absorber and converters but malware put them to sleep. That’s why I rolled 30 packs and still didn’t get angelion:(

2 Likes

Angelion is so amazing he can make a lot of things work. Oh man… 30 packs is a lot…You deserve him…Him and Oni are standout monsters this year.

2 Likes

Ouch, i rolled alot too trying to get delugazar and ended up getting angelion. I know the feel though… i’ve been wanting delu since last year

1 Like

Let’s switch lmao

1 Like

If trades were possible i’d do it :joy:

2 Likes

boo hoo .

1 Like

Damn, 30 packs , you easily broke @Z19_Spirals record :sweat_smile: ( not rubbing it in )

2 Likes

@MonkeyDluffy after comment like that @Z19_Spirals be like, “hold my beer” :joy:

2 Likes