For the last time.

Dear @Devs !
I’m going to be calm, respectful and repeat this one last time!
If you don’t do something about this second OoO on oniblade and the sleep immune mechanisms , you are gonna lose the immense trust we have on you and the future of neo.
Thank you !

And yeah. I got slapped by a gyo angelion bunkerbeast oniblade till midgame. I tried to give a comeback but penguinator clapped me some more :joy::joy::joy:

Hmm a fast sleep immune, twin sleep killer would be a good counter. That would be my suggestion.

1 Like

Or change kamis ss into instant sleep killer :thinking:

3 Likes

Or have a 100 secs restriction on its ss

2 Likes

Let’s get a mythic with excessive force, sleep immunity and new move: “omni killer”: crits a monster which has one of these: turn, poison, sleep, protect, dr, stun.

Let’s call it an “enabler” as it counters everything (just as our friend Angelion).

Hahaha neo is a mess and always will be

@Dev_VKC @Dev_BRD

If you do decide to fix up the broken OoO FL’s with sleep immunes please limit this change to PVP ONLY.

That is why I do not recommend changing anything with the monsters moves ect. I’ve been stating this for a long time PvP needs specific restrictions on certain setups separate from PVE.

Certain abilities should be limited per team.

Eg
Stun Counter
Sleep immunity
Auto posion
Shockers
Ect.

This will future proof the game as more and more OP monsters get released.

For OoO legends not just Oniblade they should be limited to having only 1 sleep immune legend or Mythic with them in the FL. Even the 100’s limit will help

I can’t restore my account and 4 days ago I wrote to the devs and no answer, I think they are at holidays :frowning:

I dont think it’s possible to make everyone happy in neo it’s impossible to balance while demand for more op monsters is in motion

My advice spend like crazy or forget about Pvp cause any nerf now etc wil just boost something else to obscene levels

Team turn and in general seconds reducing skills are also immensely powerful. I would like them to be limited to a Grizzleguard style of solution where only 1 monster can get its seconds reduced at a time.

Bro, that’s he worst advice ever lol I will never spend like crazy. I will just play PvP and enjoy the challenge. End ranking is not a huge deal. Glad I reached my goal last season so I’m content now and can RIP

Ooo is slapping y’all because you let it. When you making a team you should make a lead that can deal with it

3 Likes

Sadly people don’t see this
Also when I’m I going to hear about you winning Pvp you got the skills just need to grind

im not grinding bro. Rank should be win rate and not grind. But i was 4th place so I’m satisfy

1 Like

Buliding your entire team to counter one strategy and leaves you vulnerable to others is a bad idea.

I so much rather win 90% of my games and lose to a player that uses OoO

And this guy has something other than OoO to worry about :grin::grin:

I think you use stratustrike. Stratustrike users need not get offended in a oniblade cry thread !! Watyah say !

Hes the guy that uses.

Stratustrike ,angelo, gyo, jackal.

Nobody said build your entire team to counter something.