POLL: The Oni Discussion. PLEASE VOTE!

• Oni is the Problem. We need a change for his SS
  • The sleep immunes are the problem. They need tweaking.

0 voters

I think I dont need to add a long wall of text here. The question is whether you think if either oni with his speed and his secret skill is the reason for the current trouble with OoO or do you think that Oni is fine and its just the sleep immunes who are causing trouble. So Oni should keep his double OoO. I know that there most likely is not a clear answer to this question and maybe the answer can be found inbetween these to options but I would like to hear the opinion of the community on this issue. Its basically a question of which change would make more change in the current. Please only use this thread to vote as we already have another thread for the discussion :slight_smile:

1 Like

What about change ultrablight for powerslash and his ss could be dreamcrusher.

Oniblade is fine. His ss was Intended for uc but got out of control. Sleep immunes are too common and that’s the issue

1 Like

Backstab as a SS for Oniblade

Kamishogun too

2 Likes

Poll shows something different. But as I stated in the opening post: Please use the other thread for the discussion :slight_smile:

In the poll should be also option that everything is fine.

Everything is fine with Oni. There are enough counters.

2 Likes

Excellent first post @Gold123 :+1:

33 Voters. Pretty sad for so many complainers on this forum

Actually that is way more than I expected given that usually only the same 10 to 15 people are involved in discussions

1 Like

I guess your right.

Lol no option for “no change”

1 Like

That was never an option @keets

1 Like

Yeah, that was clearly my fault to not add this option.

I will leave this open until 24 hours have passed, so if any of you still want to vote, feel free to do so :slight_smile:

Last Chance!

It’s fairly close like

This means both oni and sleep immune must be tweaked. @Dev_VKC , u’ll disappoint half the player base if u go with one option…

Ya you’re right have to change the SS and different level of sleep immunity also needed

As announced I closed the Poll after 24 hours.

Result: The community tends to see Oni as the Problem although its fairly close. I do think that at one point or another a change of the sleep immune mechanic will be necessary and as @Killerdog rightfully stated in the other thread, its just a Question of time when there will be the missing part (new legend or new mythic) of the puzzle that would make Sleep immune combined with OoO completely OP. Therefore I support the idea of developing two categories of sleep immunes as a long term strategy. However another thing we can learn from the poll is that a change of Onis SS could solve the pressing issue of OoO Oni FLs simply being all over the place and taking the fun out of the game. Maybe that would be a compromise in order to combine two different positions.

I dont know @Dev_BRD @Dev_VKC if you want to make something out of this or if you want to give a short statetment. Its totally up to you. Otherwise I would suggest to close this thread because we already have a discussion thread for this issue and I think we dont need another thread for the same discussion. Thanks to everyone who voted :slight_smile: