OG player just saying hi

Just popping in to say hi, most of the old players are prob gone now though. For those that remember me hope you been well.

20 Likes

Hey dude. What you playing now?

3 Likes

Hi bro! How are you doing?
Neo Monsters world miss you of course!
You’ll be always remembered!

2 Likes

Are u an old player ? I don’t recognize u

1 Like

Playing sdsgc and epic seven, for E7 it’s odd starting late into a game and being f2p.

1 Like

Been well, I’m no longer on line so if I never answered back that’s why.

1 Like

Prob long before your time, don’t know any oak except your grandson Gary. :laughing:

1 Like

You still here, no wonder you’re lagging at e7, and your exams are coming, prepare for them aaho!!

4 Likes

Hey there, how’s life treating you?

2 Likes

It seems you are still attached to neo community.

4 Likes

Not really but it was a big part of my life at one point after this I prob won’t return again for a long time or if at all

1 Like

I feel like I recognize you. I didnt make an account for the forum but I used it to find information for the first year then I stopped playing until 4th anniversary.

2 Likes

I was one of the first players was originally in game name lochi. Created the games first guild etc nma alongside alucard althouse thill mophiese shomy hiden etc and dominated the meta for a long time.

3 Likes

The real GOAT speaks

Listen up peasants

6 Likes

I remember you guys. I lurked on the forum for a long time…

2 Likes

It’s good to see you, lochi boy!

9 Likes

Rare sighting of a legend

2 Likes

Is it bad that I read this in the voice of Maximilion Pegasus?

3 Likes

I have just added you recently on discord after seeing you were moderating the evertale discord server. But you disappeared. Hope you are doing well :+1:

2 Likes

Been well, yeah I no longer play evertale

3 Likes