I’m back from the ashes!

What’s up community!? I’m back and anxious to start another account! I hope a lot of vets are still here. I must apologize for trolling so much in the past! That’s behind me and I’m ready to grind it out, once again… I have to say though, I’m happy this game hasn’t died frfr. Welp I’m excited to see what vets are still here. Don’t want to be lonely here.

2 Likes

Helo @Trust_No_One welcom back to neomon forum!

I am duck, an og neomon player who quit for a few years and returned in late 2019 to aoe spam and contribute in what small ways I could to the toxicity in the pvp meta.

Edit: also u said u were starting a new account so if u wanna get a really good hard start try getting novadrake, angelion, scorpiogeist, or other S+ tiers in the newcomer festival eggs. for legend tickets, save 6 tickets until you can buy dusicyon.

1 Like

Hello! There are plenty of old players here! What were you called before?

1 Like

Welcome back Jamal. I thought it had been a while since I met you in PvP… didn’t realise it was so long!

1 Like

welcome
The community is becoming toxic because of novadrake and padrinorca but without further ado I hope we run into PVP

3 Likes

Well I think the other Jamal goes by Yakuza now. My IGN was ALOT of different names hahaha! I use to go by Red Phoenix, Z19 Reaper, RAF Zeuss, and YuB… I think there was one other one lol. KD we have battled though plenty of times. Btw I like your YouTube videos.

2 Likes

Well has he ever made the top 20?

1 Like

Lol we been in the same clan and i never knew ur name was Jamal. Welcome buddy

4 Likes

Hahaha yeh am man, thank you! Glad to see your still here.

Yes in both UC and PvP

Ohhhh that’s good, XD I’m very new to this, in fact my account right now has 170 days of session start

Lmao “the other Jamal”

Welcome back reaper, nothing wrong with trolling

2 Likes

Are you the YuB that started RoE?

1 Like

I guess I’m new now too lol! I don’t know anything about these new monsters that are out.

Thanks man, I’m glad to see you’re still here! Lol I trolled too much though :rofl:

1 Like

Yes and you were my right hand man! It’s good to see your still here and a Mod also! Evertale got boring after the first few months, so I just stopped playing both games. Luckily I found an old Neo account of mine that I never gave away. I had loads of gems to use lol. It’s great to be back, I actually missed this game now that I’m playing it again. I’m also glad it didn’t die.

2 Likes

Welcome back. Also im a new member. Nice to meet u

It’s good to see you after a few years! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

It’s good to see you too man! I’d say let’s have a pvp match but you would sweep my team I have now lol.

1 Like

What’s your friend code?