Occult Challenge 27/10

Hi, I am currently stucked at lvl 2 occult challenge due to a monster named Tenebris constituting to a neverendless loop of foggy entrance roaring entrance and shadow double no matter how much i take them down they just keep respawning is this a bug from Dev? or is this challenge actually possible?

Try to use santalion or cryokaizer for stun revenge purpose. if you dont have both. then use epic CD w/ passive stun like sentiguard.

i have no idea how the roaring entrance works, some of the mons have it some dont, for me tenebris enters without roaring so i killed it before it uses shadow double 

well i guess it’s part of that occult challenge that everyone starts with roaring entrance, and i got stucked … Tenebris with roaring entrance is sick… no amount of stun or sleep work…
the only strategy I can think of now is to use auto poison and knock him back to the last of the row so when he come in the last hopefully the poison will negate the stealth and I can do a slayerbane all or something with penguinator for a sweep

Completed all four in ten minutes. It’s glitched, necromancy revives monsters at full health, just so you know

There do seem to be some glitches with it. Some of my monsters came in with roaring entrance and some enemies didn’t have it.

I just played challenge 2 and lol Tenebris is ridiculous. Shadow double the instant it comes in makes it practically impossible to kill. Only way I can see it’s possible to do is sacrificing a monster to kill an enemy then next in your kind you have a stunning entrance. But liking that up is going to be very awkward.

EDIT: I said it would be awkward but I pulled it off first attempt. I moved a shocker forwards in my team then managed to kill a monster by using survivor and stunned the next Tenebris who came in. Killed it with timestrike then all sorted.

To kill tenebris infinite loop
You need to kill one of then with ex deathmark then next tenebris will enter 1 sec after your monster giving u a chance to kill him

I was scared of this loop as well until I played 2nd time.
This time Tenebris didn’t got that roaring entrance but instead my doom engine got it lol. Now enemey team was crying haha

Completed… Damn, was sweating!
Used cryo spam, got lucky where half of enemy team didnt have RE… And evry cryo dupe got fully healed

For me enemy usually didnt had roaring, but i did have (to all my monsters). Roaring bane is op :metal:

So was super easy with the glitches

Doomengine was a guaranteed win, he cloned automatically

How is doomengine or any other monster a guaranteed win ? 

If the event wasn’t glitched I don’t see any chance to win this (maybe poison mechanics with holdground mons or deathmark but it is all related to another mechanics that is also almost a glitch itself …) 

Did I miss something or is glitch the only way to beat that ? 

I beat it rather quickly, I found that a ton of the enemies didn’t have roaring like they were supposed to. I think what’s really going on is that all 8 of the frontline monsters are given a passive that basically gives incoming allies the roaring entrance, and once you kill the initial 4 the effect is gone. That’s how I think it works anyway. The only monster I had a particular problem with was revenarchion, at least until he killed my fox and peaced out.

Now that was a fun challenge. All mons that create a duplicate caused some havoc. Beat it in 10 minutes, but it made me have to think instead of just going through motions. Well done.

Went infinite with Cosmodragon on 4. It was amusing.

Please tell me we get a vorabook XD

Negative ghost rider. Cryptomid is the prize.

There is something wrong when I can do the entire challenge with just cryokaiser(who is normally useless).

I don’t read all other comments, but… if you have a protector, stun absorber or the best way-
(If you have him) USE LEOGEIST

in end game, there are many clone monster, with stun revenge, Leo as an example is perfect for that.

It would look like that:
Clone , clone

LEOGEIST: attack all, > he get the next turn, then attack or attack all and so on…

I even notice that Mecha could give turn to Alphagear…