Okkult's Challenge - Broken

Erm.

So. Er. Devs, you didn’t really think this one through, did you?

In the second challenge, there is a Tenebris.

Tenebris has the secret skill to duplicate itself.

Tenebris gets roaring entrance and immediately duplicates itself. 

You knock out Tenebris, and the next Tenebris comes in, gets roaring entrance, and repeats the process.

It’s literally never-ending. I have a Doomengine. I’m now stuck in an infinite loop of Doomengines and Tenebris’ duplicating themselves. There’s no way to win. If I didn’t deliberate not duplicate myself it would never have ended.

This challenge is literally unbeatable.

Other issues:

• Not all monsters are getting the roaring entrance.

• My Doomengines are spawning with full health.

I think, I’m not certain, but I think the way it actually works is each team’s first 4 monsters are given a passive that allows allies to instantly get a turn(you can see it flashing below the monster), so once the first 4 monsters are gone the effect disappears. I know that doesn’t explain the infinite chain you ended up with, but thats just the best theory I have. From my experience a bunch of enemies were unable to instantly get a turn, mostly later in the team, which is why I beat it so quickly. I honestly don’t have a definitive explanation for what’s going on either.

Once you kill some enemies in a certain order, the stupid roaring entrance will end. You have to make it before any AI monster with duplicate move enters the battlefield. Tried for around 20 times to trigger the bug to complete this re-tard event.

Use letal moves to stop tenebris loop,deathmark,DR,PR,Ds and DSA,sudden death once the enemy is hit by one of those is next monster will enter 1 sec after your giving u a chance to kill him before he duplicates…
I guess poison works too kill a poisoned monster with HG and you will go before tenebris
Hope it helps
Good luck

What I used was Megabomb with shocking entrance behind. Megabomb killed the first Tenebris then the one which came roaring in got stunned and I was able to kill it before it duplicated.

I totally agree it’s ridiculous to have Tenebris working in this way. This issue was discussed in another thread