Puzzle 2 lol

I can’t figure out how puzzle 2 works. The third one took three tries but I can’t wrap my head around yin and yang.

Legit stuck same as you. Puzzles 1 and 3 were pretty simple imo. Havent been able to crack 2 yet, maybe use Ember to keep knocking back the yins/ yang’s until Void can wipe them all at once?

1 Like

On the first glance, you probably have to use eclipse to avoid the devenge to trigger and then kill another by payback revenge. Then you’ll have 4 of them left and if you aoe kill them all the passive doesn’t trigger

Edit: Flaming moth also denies the passive to trigger

1 Like
Spoiler alert - read only if you want the answerPower slash the Pupupa at the beginning. Then sacrifice revival to give yourself the Pupupa. The moth you get can "flaming moth" to kill a Yin/Yang without triggering the reviving revenge.

Get rid of the 5* moth with another power slash. Generally keep the holy/shadow monsters number the same so they can’t use their link moves. However, once it is just the 5 left then let there be more shadow so they use link deathstroke and hit your Hellfox (RNG, might need to restart for this). The payback revenge will kill the one that targets Hellfox. There should be 4 left so bloodbath for the win.

You might need to grab a third kill for Voidress, not sure. Also, you might need to rebirth the Aeraider to create a rock to absorb the first link deathstroke (if more than one are going to get a turn before Voidress does).

Alternatively, what you’re probably meant to do is rebirth the Aeraider as soon as you create the Pupupa to put a rock next in line, which you use for Voidress’ eclipse. This substitutes for the kill I got with Hellfox’s payback revenge.

1 Like

Got it. Spoilers below I guess.

Definitely a trickier one at first. Void to Power Slash the Pupua and use Reanimate for your own, Double Ret with the Fox so he has a kill, skip turns and use the Purifying Mist to wipe off sleep and use Void to wipe a Light so they have 2 Darj and 2 Light Yin Yang with the moth out so the lights Kinslayer doesnt kill void since it does more damage and this ups the kills for Void. Use Fox to rebirth the ape and get your rock as fuel for Voids Eclipse, Fox to Blood hit the moth, your own Flaming Moth and Eclipse to keep the Yin Yang at 2 light 2 dark with Bloodbath to finish it out or if Void dies Ultrablaze and Ultrathunder thrill they all die at the same time.

1 Like

Yeah this should’ve been puzzle 3 lmao

1 Like

It’s a bad puzzle. In the end I figured out exactly the same strategy as Killerdog said, but executing the strategy feels just… Dumb. Waiting for 1/3 chance for deathstroke to hit Hellfox. I say HellNah!

By the way there’s no way a complete noob will know what to do in this fight because they can’t see the Moth’s moveset at first and also I seriously doubt they would understand that Flaming Moth doesn’t trigger the passive.

I just finished it and they were all pretty easy if you knew how the mechanics of circle of death worked. The previous third puzzle with blacktitan and the overwatch mythic was much harder for me.

You don’t need to wait for the deathstroke to hit hellfox. Steal the moth, kill that guy that summons a aluminoid to enable voidress eclipse and flaming moth the second one. Then just use bloodbath.

Legit I didn’t know that eclipse negated the revenge effect! Had to go to the store and read the moveset again as I thought it worked like catapult but with free aim. My bad I guess as I don’t have that much experience with awakened mythics :grimacing:

1 Like

I forgot until killerdog mentioned it

1 Like

You can also do it by grabbing a kill with hellfox, then use rebirth on the Aerider so it creates a rock. Now use the void SS. Now zealous attack the ancient wolf whose Name I forgot to death. Make sure he kills something with his last zealous attack. Then just kill the remaining four with void

2 Likes

That’s interesting. Now that I think about it, you might be able to steal the fish thing that has poison storm and have them die to the poison tick and finish the last one with deathstroke. Not sure if that would work though.

The game leaves a nice tip, clicking on monster icon at turn bar to view their stats and moveset

That’s what I did :blush:

Dude you can just use the flame moth And eclipse method and not rely on luck and also kill the dark mons so no deathstroke

1 Like

You didn’t read my next post. I didn’t know about eclipse negating the passive at first but now I know.

Yeah I wrote it then I saw the next posts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flrhv4--R_U This video showed me how to get past it .

1 Like