Shadow arena challenge 2

I’m a bit of noob here and have only been playing for a few weeks, but this no.2 is driving me up the wall! Can someone please hint the way to do it…?

I’m a bit of noob here and have only been playing for a few weeks, but this no.2 is driving me up the wall! Can someone please hint the way to do it…?

I had a bit of luck doing this one, i just used element eradicate and was able to take out 2 of them and their death revenge targeted bronzeshell and nukespider. then i created some duplicates such that i had 3 sentiguard’s. I made sure that geomagnus had low time units < 10. then i used ultradusk and thankfully only the sentiguards got hit with death revenge.then i used ultraquake with geomagnus.

But it was based on luck rather than strategy 

I just used element eradicate after create duplicate and took out all of them in one hit. Then the duplicate came in faster then the nebil duplicates and ultradusk the rest of them.

Worked a treat, thanks guys :+1:t2:

I wasn’t sure what to do first time, so I just element eradicated, and all four nebels died. then my extra sentiguard finished the dupes off. Didn’t even need nukespider.