[Novadrake][Stun wave to Stun pulse]

Stun wave to stun flash? That way novadrake needs a bit more setup to get sweeping

Edit: how about a dual target stun move that stuns for 150tu each?

Edit #2: now that I think about it, stun pulse wouldn’t be that bad if novadrake absolutely had to be nerfed. imo nova is lower than orca, toxic entrance, mark, and lemon on the nerf priority list

2 Likes

Bruh what about actually making Double Stunstrike a thing again? We’d come full circle

lol novadrake should have double stunstrike to stun for 200tu

Instead of nerfing him buff old monsters

9 Likes

The power gap is so huge both are necessary

1 Like

The bias is real :joy:

And Taloknight is OP? Maybe it was a joke? Not on the priority list imo.

1 Like

All the nova users have been summoned to this thread to defend their sole win condition in pvp.

5 Likes

I mean you ain’t lying.

:joy:
Talo was a joke but I really want him to get buffed(Apollo too)
Another cool Monster is Azrazel stun revenge is holding him back
I’ll give him power slash instead of AoE /Zealous attack

power slash would be insane on azrazel since it has 78% speed and fighting spirit

But you can easily bring him below 70% hp though
That’s just my opinion all I want is to get rid of stun revenge

I think the devs should release stronger monsters with stun revenge

Then it would be fair to change it to single stun revenge like Zib has.

1 Like

How about a stun pulse + . Stuns 2 targets for 150 sec

Doesn’t stun pulse stun for 200tu

Need A taunt monster with flaunt and daunt revenge to make these full stun immune teams feel a bit stun

1 Like

Yes for sure as stun pulse + hits 2 targets. It would be great for stun of 150 or even180. This would be a great move for nova

What about Stun Bomb! Greatest idea since 2016

1 Like

Not my place to say leave him alone because I’m a noob but I will lol. He’s helped me with many pvp wins when I first started (Beginners egg hatch)! He has helped tremendously with farming and pvp matches. Nerfing him would be like Nerfing a piece of my heart. StunWave is bae for me, and probably every noob that roles him in that beginner egg, please don’t take her away. :black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

4 Likes

I agree. I acknowledge my own bias. Nova is one of my all time favourites and used to be integral to many of my teams and strats.

I just think it’s fairly easy to stop before it gets too many kills rolling. It’s up there with the best. But something has to be.

4 Likes