New update , no buff for Zhulong

Ah so basically holy elem fox tanked a true hit from flarevern

Noooo, this would make him less versatile for pve. Right now hes a beast because you can slap him in most pve teams and he works,

2 Likes

I agree. Giving it LINK Sneak Attack or LINK Bloodfury would restrict it a lot for PvE. Tenebrisā€™ main appeal in PvE is the fact you can slap him everywhere (preferably with Aurodragon) and the enemy AI will get a brain aneurysm

2 Likes

Thank you for the feedbacks guys.
In our opinion we think Emeraldont and Tenebris have their own niche, and they are doing good.
We will truly consider of buffing Zhulong this time, a bloodmove or Link Purifying mist sounds good.

10 Likes

Cough Deodragon cough :new_moon_with_face:

1 Like

@Dev_VKC stealth mons should have something that protects them from poison like Mark Protection does for Mark, because of the time it takes to set up stealth and then attack

2 Likes

Oh yes VKC!!! Pleeeeeeeeeasse go for blood move. Or both!!!

Also multiple use Link sneak attack all? :eyes: :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

Yes yes please :pray:
Consider giving nebris purifying stealth self or something thats protects stealth monsters from poison

We won guys

1 Like

I know this is out of left field but:

@Dev_VKC can Milgon have unlimited use mark and mark self while weā€™re asking for buffs.

3 Likes

Tenebris doesnt need a buff. He is a PvE god right alongside Torrentide and honestly no change is needed. He can be slapped anywhere, as has been said, in PvE and win the game mostly by himself. If you are having trouble with poison, dont use Tenebris and compensate for that slot. We dont need more monsters that do any and everything and are completely self sufficient no matter what the situation. The point of this game is team building, 4 at a time, so if poison is hindering your Tenebris and your other 3 monsters cant help or handle it, then no amount of buffs for Tenebris will be able to help you.

Zhulong could use a buff, for sure. Idk about LINK Sneak Attack All going down to 100s, thats a bit extreme for an attack that wipes 4 mons out, especially when a fair amount of Dark mons have Elem Accelerate that already reduces LSAA to easy spammability. He is hard to build around do to reliance on stealth, so i think giving him a blood move is a perfect choice. Maybe even give him Stealthy Entrance?

Emeraldont is a mixed bag. He has some decent support options but is mostly there as a tanky absorber. He doesnt pffer much else. Maybe give him a Bomb option like shiny Fire Phoenix?

I dunno. I still feel there are a good amoubt of never used Legendaries that could use a buff, but who knows.

1 Like

Like which ones @DMG_LUCKDRAGON

God of PvE

Yeahā€¦ thatā€™s a niche XD

Thereā€™s one shadow monster in the game with elem accelerateā€¦ Runedragon. Spammable?? Itā€™s single use. We have link slayerbane all which is 100TU so it would just be mirroring that. Iā€™d argue itā€™s actually a little more awkward to set up and ofc it could easily be restricted to 100s from start of battle to avoid FL exploitation. Although Iā€™m not standing by my idea too muchā€¦ Iā€™ve never thought of a Zhulong buff Iā€™m truly happy about. Itā€™s a hard moveset to tweak without losing something good, changing the design or making something overpowered.

#BuffJerbo

Give it excessive force instead of hg and leave the rest the same.

Messing with zhulong passives will ruin it
Give it a bloodmove and he is ready to go

1 Like

Agreed, although I donā€™t think it would be too much to give that and link purifying mist tbh. Bloodmove is my preference too though

2 Likes

Finally zhulong has been buffed

:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: Itā€™s a wonderful day! Congratulations to all involved.

2 Likes

very good but I want to keep the Aoe and reduce it to 100Tu . sorry for this greed