New player PVP

PVP in this game is designed only for players with a serious amount of time in the game. As a newer player, it is completely inaccessible and a waste of time. As much as I would love to play against some other people, as a newer player, I’m a sitting duck. I’m desperately trying to get to 25 wins so I can get the omegamid I need, but I get crushed by teams with remotely any synergy so I win one out of every 4 or 5 games. I wish there was a way I could actually participate in the event. I loved the island challenge because it didnt matter where I was in the game I could be competitive. I reached level 400ish in that event but in this one it feels like I’m wasting my time.

3 Likes

Yeah game is impossible for new players unless they have tons of cash

1 Like

For brand new players the only type of people you’ll face are people with more time in the game (and more monsters) than yourself. There’s no way to avoid that without spending money right at the start. However, PvP is bracketed so you will be in the lowest bracket and going against the worst teams out there. Like you say, you can get the occasional win but it will take a couple of months for you to get a big enough collection of monsters to really get a foothold in PvP.

I’m a free player myself and it took me a while before I could get anywhere with it. The free player route is longer, but you get there in the end. After 1 year you can be competing in the top bracket of PvP quite comfortably, many make it there sooner. Before the top bracket you can have fun in the lower brackets with close to 50% win rate.

Would playing the preranking pvp increase my bracket? Because the last 8 players I’ve faced have had a minimum of 5 fully evolved legendaries and full super epics.

I have no doubt you’re in the bottom bracket. 5 evolved legendaries sounds like a lot when you’re in the first couple of weeks in the game but you’ll be there after a month or two. The kind of people hanging out in the bottom bracket are those people and they move up once their team is significantly better than the new players.

The rate your team improves over the first few months of the game is fast and consistent. These people are a lot stronger than you for now.

Hmm ok, all aboard the struggle bus. I’m currently saving all my gems for the next special festival so I can get as many legendaries as possible. I’m up to 80 gems right now so hopefully when that festival comes around I can hit a power spike and start being more competitive. Thanks for all the help everyone

1 Like

In the actual festival there is one of the best monsters ever. Angelion.

You might want to use those gems now. This is one of the best festivals you could ask for happening now.