How can new f2p ever hope to compete?

hi there,
I want some help on how can I hope to win now?
There are some points I like to make -

1. I am f2p but I was thinking to pay if they had separate eggs for real monsters vs girls like looking monsters. I am never going to promote waifu kind of thing so I am planning not to pay anything as of now.
  2. Old players had way more festival eggs than new players like me so even closing the gap between old f2p and new f2p is out of option.
  3. Closing the gap between p2w and f2p new players is also out of options.

I am unable to find any combinations and permutation in which I (or any new f2p) can compete with others (I hope luck is not a suggested option) and I really like to play PVP. Any help from the community is really appreciated because I want to continue playing but if nothing helps I am out. peace.

There are many factors involved when you compare one point in time to another, not just festival frequency. In general the trend has been it’s easier and easier to get a good collection of legendaries quickly and I’d expect this to continue because it’s something that helps newer players get into the game and catch up with older players enough to participate and even start competing.

Older players obviously have a huge head start and in general the longer someone has played, the more they have for obvious reasons. Don’t stress yourself too much over it because we all started somewhere and you don’t need 100+ legendaries or anything silly like that in order to go far.

3 Likes

Thanks for encouragement man. Yeah i hope to get some good collection for now i will stick with the game and be hopeful for something new😁

I see you made your forum account on January 27th. Is that when you started playing the game or have you been around for a while?

I have been on and off but i started around 5th anniversary so have been lucky to get jagurdian😁

Okay fair enough. You’ve probably picked up a fair amount of knowledge so far. If you want any pointers for team building for PvP you can try your luck in the thread for that. In some respects as a new player you simply need to work on building your collection to get proper synergy in your team but avoiding mistakes and a little synergy can go a long way.

1 Like

Yeah true i use zerbius cannibalism and then retribution works pretty nicely

Basically the best advice I can give you is:

1. Make a team that has synergy and think of all the situations you might encounter.

2. Find out what monsters would be the most beneficial for your strategy. Most of them will probably be in the A->S+ tiers in Killerdog’s tier list.

3. Save your gems and roll when those monsters are featured.

1 Like

About the second point, that’s what ruled PVP is meant for, it forces us all at almost the same lvl. Also, it’s normal in any game that a newcomer can’t beat a veteran till he gets more experience, skills and in this game of course, better monsters (for a f2p, you get this with time). But, times are changing and lately f2p community have been hit too hard,over and over, so I can understand your concern. Also, I totally support what you said about waifus

2 Likes