PvP Battle Arena v2.0

Thoughts?

My take: PvP was not grind-intensive unless you are talking about a 3-day rank, because 85 wins in a month is nothing if it can be done in just 2 days.

I hope that the new event will have way better rewards because active PvP players play 300 to 500 matches a month and they gain nothing special out of it beside more PvP experience. I like the idea of the Tier System - we will see how bad it will be done since now 300hr can play 50hr. I guess time will tell. Hopefully if they plan to keep the ranked period, they will fix the unfair ticketing rules and make all timezones have the same chances as it was already discussed many times.

5 Likes

Innovation of evertale PvP system I assume. Hopefully it will be better.

Truly a subjective view. Of course it takes less time for you since you’ll have a a high win rate but it still blows my mind how you guys have that kind of time to play.

1 Like

Back when I actually played pve events that weren’t bond quest and SCBs, it always took me longer to complete all the rotating events each month than it did to reach 120 pvp wins. I know it’s different for me for obvious reasons, but I was by no means slow at pve. They also lowered the last rewards by 35 wins.

Some of the PvE events are indeed very grindy, especially defense of Verosia. I don’t complete all of them either.

Everything that involves improving the game and changes, I like to congratulate the developers and thank them for working on this game that we like so much.

3 Likes

Like PvE events give thousands of gems , today I noticed I unlocked this reward , 10 times finishing this event I know it’s not that much, but 5 gems it’s also poor , this event come once every 2 months I think maybe even more so 20 months to unlock 5 gems rewards !!! a lot of people who doesn’t play pve and count only on Pvp and shrines are doing well in this game their collection improve better with some luck , Soo even the PvE rewards aren’t that great

Can u explain ,how it work? I am not evertale player. Is this like other pvp games who need grinding everyday? Instead three day ranked each month🤔

It’s a bonus. The actual rewards come from the events themselves.

I like the achievements because sometimes they allow me to dump one roll to a banner which I normally couldn’t afford :slightly_smiling_face:

If I remember correctly you move up tier based on win streaks. Let’s say Rookie league has 3 tier you need 5 straight wins to move up a tier so 16 win streak to advance from Rookie League to Advanced (tiers can have different win streak requirements)
Also I remember a thing like you can’t move down more than 3 tiers per season (in Neo’s it’d be 3 League).
It might be something similar but I can be completely wrong.

1 Like

I’m very interested to see what the new system is like. I agree less grinding is probably referring to the 3-day ranked part. That will suit me lots, I haven’t pushed in ranked for 2+ years for that reason.

The latest change to make the reward monster be obtained from kills was annoying for me. It meant I always had to play a reasonable amount on ranked weekend so in recent months I’ve done less PvP over the course of the month and left more of the 85 wins for ranked. I hope this new system doesn’t encourage that kind of play pattern.

Looks like we’ll have a bunch new player icons to get (seen in the background of the image)!

I thought they were league icons :eyes:

I like the idea that one player will be (officially) Grand Champion :slightly_smiling_face:

me.

1 Like

i think this is the most exciting thing to happen in neo for a while. lets hope ppl wont abuse it.

1 Like

heres the thing. its bad for good players with big collections and good for ones who are newer. i found that i was getting the 30 required daily kills in one or 2 battles. it took me 8 or 9 to get the monster from ranked. i play unconventional teams so when people see my teams they don’t tend to run instantly so I’m able to rack up a lot of kills. people with full Mythic frontlines or overpowered spam are more likely to have people run away.
Admittedly also use token givers like Lunactia and motor to rack up free kills. lol.

I think there will be multiple at once tbh.

It says “a player”. I hope, that one player is the Grand Champion based on ELO. If another player surpasses that, they will progress to Grand Champion and the previous one will be knocked down to Champion tier 1.

The new system won’t make much difference for top PvP players, as they can potentially complete the entire PvP event (becoming a Grand Champions) within a few days. However, the new system is designed to help new users or casual PvP players engage more with PvP.

The previous RP and win systems were not intuitive and weren’t beginner-friendly. The new system offers a clear final objective and several short-term goals for players to achieve over the course of a month. I hope this will feel more satisfying and attainable for everyone.

And yes, the new PvP will offer significantly more gems as rewards.

15 Likes

I hope this doesn’t mean what I think this means.