New monster skill set 15/09/2016

As the title says screenshot included.

Atra <3

playing against it I tought devs went full potato and gave him a full team turn entrance exluding himself.

This guy is pretty interesting indeed. Finally a poison monster that has bloodthirst :D, it’s about time.

It’s almost worth having him in your line up for the passive alone… 

That guy with bane, auto poisener and team turn, later on give turn :smiley:

Super challenge was very simple and this monster didn’t really make a dent but in pvp with some protection and poisoners the poison teams are getting tough

This must be the funniest thing I’ve read on the forum since quite a while, lol.

Creepiest monster yet.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

he’s one of the guys they delayed on the special egg event.

It might have actually been a Teamturn entrance before they fixed him up.

No, I think Revenarchion was the one that needed fixing up. I think I know what the problem was too- double bloodcrave was kind of broken, not as in OP broken, but as in its mechanics were messed up. When I used him in the first IC the game really didn’t seem able to decide how many kills double bloodcrave required to start crackling. In some fights, even after he got two kills the move didn’t crackle, and then on his next turn it did crackle, though he hadn’t gotten any additional kills since then. Hope they’ve got that fixed up pretty soon.

All we know is that the devs removed those 4 monsters to be fixed for various reasons some where to op and some had faulty mechanics they may or may not be added to the wheel like the others only time will tell

could you mention which are they.i know revenarchion and wanted to know the 4 th move of it, what are the other 3 beasts

Il try to look if i can find the picture one of them looked like a goldtail dragon

when was this special egg with those monsters? I don’t remember?!

It was before the emeral one I think
First ic

Nah. Frostrider is worse. At least this guy’s ugly. Frostrider’s just… blah.

oh a goldtail dragon

worst designed monster is this one and then bovolcus,and dragia  but love their move set 

Ugliest is bolvocus. This one atleast took some effort lol. Dragaia looks cool i think