Atrahasis

Currently debating whether to keep spinning for him. Anyone have his fully evolved move set?

One of the best monsters in the game also. Worth it. 

Yeah, you can just take monsters from the other team and heal them. This guy is one lucky bastard, haven’t got Atra myself.

got Atra… but… at the same time penguini… going to ultra-evo penguini first ;] Not sure if his moveset is really that amazing? I feel you can kill him off pretty easily and his necromancy is a 60% chance event so not a garantuee. you’ll need some decent protector lineup to cover him in order to use his skillset

The killer is that cannibalize fuels bloodcrave.

Managed to get him after 2 spins but not ultra evolved yet. Is he a monster that requires a team built round him?

There was a atra + nebelronix stun team going around. . .

I believe 3 of the top 5 teams in the ultimate challenge battle were atrahasis and nebelronix teams. I know that I didn’t use one though but probably 6 of the top 10 used nebelronix at least

how would you utilize it then? why do they work so well? nebelronix is a Death revenge protector right?

Stun bomb to 1500 seconds, create many nebels, revive the stunning healers and boom, 30 nebels, if you do it right

that sounds awfully painful indeed lol

My god, could this also work with Aurodragon?

I wouldn’t see how to utilize that combo tho? how do you create Aurodragon copies? isn’t necromancy a skill that only works once per fallen monster? I think Nebelronix has ‘‘create duplicate’’ and thats why it would work?

I mean like reincarnation, When nebel dies another gets back at the end…

I know but he has to die sometime right? I know atra works better, but auro and nebel together could work out to a nice death revenge strategy.
I didn’t mean that you can use the same strategy with Auro as with atra but it is possible to support nebel with auro too.

The thing with auro is that reincarnation only triggers if a monster dies due to an opponent’s ability or move, hence cannibalising your monsters won’t trigger it (although I haven’t tested this exact interaction yet, I’ve tested similar ones). Furthermore is won’t revive stun bombers, which atra can do.

Basically it might help, but it’s not really necessary, and it’s not as good as atra.

Yes of course, Atra is just a beast and the strategy works better with him. He is overall way stronger anyway.

Auradragon can reincarnate stun bombers. Yes I know it’s off topic but just had to confirm it

Unfortunately no, reincarnation does not work with the nebel combo. The reason is that necromancy revives the monster and adds it next in line. Aurodragon reincarnates into the last slot. So you cannot maintain a constant stream of stunners. He can however be used to heal rearguard on 4 of your nebels but you have to be very careful when you stunbomb though because if he reincarnates after you create duplicate with your current nebel, it will break the chain and you won’t be able to make any more nebel.

What I ment was a complete different strategy. You don’t have to revive the stun bombers, but the nebels. When they’ve had their dead revenge theres a chance they could get back at the end, this way you’ll have eternal nebels. Although this strategy is very difficult to get working because Auro has to stay alive, it could be useful.