New anniversary mons thoughts?

I was actually serious :sweat_smile:

At first I thought you forgot about Kuromasa, then I realized you were referring to the OPPONENT’S team. So nevermind :skull:

Persephia ?

Persephia create monsters next line on your team

Just had a better look at the T Rex. Looks pretty amazing tbh, it’s bunkerbeast 2.0. I’d say A or S tier. Of course I didn’t get it tho :joy:

2 Likes

Im soooo upset they didnt give the new leg laser blast focus :expressionless: in myst ap spam meta ,damn ittt

This does is a good banner @Exu :joy::joy:.
Interesting mixture of skills this T-Rex has. I’d say it’s A+ :thinking:.
I’m still not trying to hatch anything though, but it’s definitely a nice banner.

2 Likes

Mmm yes release a mythic with a permanent shield along with a conditionless piercer that is relatively more accessible.

Like the new leggy, a bunkerbeast with hg and shields. The mythic has some pretty great potential. I can see peope running her in GoH and slapping on scapegoat. (This is a sign that Garcia will add a hell mode full of piercing monsters)

I think this one is alright. They were going for a “modern angel” look, and actually has clothes consistent to the theme that you could see people wear. Its not phenomenal, but its a feasable design, which is more than what I can say for, uh, bastia :skull:

To me, the only decent female humanoid Mythic designs are Satomi 2nd form, Brynhildr, Deviladus, Yukihime, Novemdomina and Sepheris. The rest have been made too sexual and should never have been added in Neo Monsters. Zigza already had Evertale as their hentai game (the drawings there are even more sexual than in Neo Monsters) but unfortunately they wanted to try the same formula in Neo.

4 Likes

It’s sad I can say what I wanna say…but u don’t like just stop playing or…

1 Like

If anyone want to trade me the dino for the new mythic, dm me.

Wait…

1 Like

Yeah it’s a shame because there’s so much more to NM than the waifu. I came to the game for it being a Pokemon clone but it’s Pokemon in the 22nd century… far far better

3 Likes

Kohana Yuki rocked creating the look of this beauty

2 Likes

Leira and Majorie 2nd Form?

I guess Leira gets a pass. Forgot about her. Majorie 2nd form is in an awkward pose though.

Btw I just spent 5 minutes looking for Majorie in the Monsterdex. I really wish we could get a ‘search by name’ -feature in game. Some of the thot icons look way too similar and I’m not gonna bother learning their names by heart.

4 Likes