Anniversary Eggs!

Ohhh my gooood ! I CANT CONTAIN MY FEELS!! HAHAHA I JUST GOT MY GOLDTAIL ON FIRST PACK!! I REALLY LOVE THIS! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY EVERYONE! Share what you’ve got on the anniversary packs. :slight_smile: Happy Gaming :slight_smile:

Ahh I’m jealous!I got these guys so I’m pretty happy, guna do another 10 roll a bit later
:smile:

Soulstealer is good one

https://imgur.com/gallery/dyU4B
New ones I got from festival

Wow pengbot and it’s already +2

Anybody knows how to contact to the devs? I bought the 7th pack and got no legend when i was suposed to get a featured legend…

No you wasn’t it’s every 12 18 24 etc. 7th is just pure random

Dude, in my phone says after the 6th bought of the limited package and that’s the 7th go, if that’s not what they wanted to put then I strongly sugest that they hire a better translator to spanish because it’s not fair

First SS is from my primary account:

Serapheon

Banedragon

Quite happy although I wish I had gotten some damage dealer/killer for UC which I have zilch for.

The latter two are from my secondary, 4 days old Penguini account. Just got 100 gems on that, heh.

Ultimadragon

Dolphoenix

Valzareign

In English, it’s written every 6th Limited Pack thereafter, which isn’t super clear either…

In spanish it is very clear, after the 6th limited pack you get 1 featured legend

it is indeed misleading at first glance and is an absolute nogo considering it is worth about 200.

I got a dragaia and a serprince and a rexo clone so idk how I feel on this egg roll :confused: really wanted buckler

Interesting how 50% chance of getting a legend is viewed as being great odds compared to normal, when the odds of getting at least one legend from a regular festival egg are already at 47% (effectively 6.7% per egg as opposed to 6.1%). 

The Limited Packs only become significantly better value if you have enough gems/money to get 2-3 and more really. And clearly the increased benefit is massive once you get into the 3rd pack and beyond. But alas, I don’t have that kind of money to spend on a mobile game right now so I guess I’ll just have to hope I get a bit luckier with my 50% chance than I have with my last three 47% chances.

Pretty nice offer if you have the gems saved or the money to spend though.

Don’t trust the odds. It is a joke.

Rolled thrice + 1 rare gem roll

Got these:-
2 stun entrance (Nighthorse and guardion)
Dragaia twice(didnt need him though, already had godfeather)
And last but not the least Aegisdragon.

Well the only legendary I ended up getting was ATRAS but I’ve never seen him used in a line up and what legendary has blood crave and not blood fury…seems a waste to me. Let me know I’m always on fml lol. Ah forgot to mention I rolled 6 eggs cause I’m impatient and spent a lot last event.

Rolled my second pack. GG no Legendarys :frowning:

same… Second pack No Legendary :sob:

Got 3 Legendary

1. Dragia
  2. Apollo
  3. Serapheon