๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ 

Hello, I have a question about the anniversary, it is assumed that in the hatching of 10 eggs together a mythical monster comes out, guaranteed, well, I spent 80 gems and I did not get any, not even a legendary one, the truth is, I feel angry and disappointed since collecting gems costs time and how So that they do not respect what they say and do not reward it, they take me in very bad taste I hope they can fix it because the truth is the worst and frustrating thanks.
:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

3 Likes

You fell for it fool. Thunder cross split attack
You only get mythic if you use paid gems. You donโ€™t expect fair treatment from devs who sells game with Loli hoes mythic to 7 year olds so they can get more mullah (game is rated +7 lol)

2 Likes

you need to hatch 10 x10 hatches. So you needed a total of 400 gems to get a guaranteed mythic.

4 Likes

Yup you can get 2 mythics. By using 20 paid gems and then opening 9 more packs. But not everyone is going to have 400 freakin gems

1 Like

Firstly, I would love to welcome you to the community;
Secondly,
You need to hatch 10 packs of 10 eggs each meaning a 100 eggs to get a guaranteed mythic that too under the anniversary banner only.
You will also get one rare gem per pack (10 eggs).
Thereโ€™s another egg which guarantees a mythic but can be rolled on only once and costs 20 paid gems.
It rewards you with a 6 :star2: ticket.
As for your 80 gems being wasted in 2 packs, I feeln sorry for you but donโ€™t worry, they are also giving out 120 gems as login bonus during the anniversary so you can roll under the halloween banner later.
Happy Hatching !!!

1 Like

It can definitely be saved up over time. Iโ€™ve done roughly 10 packs in a couple of eggs this year as a free player. Mythics are basically for spenders anyway, so itโ€™s nice spenders are getting a little more assurance.

The anniversary is usually the time when new egg changes are introduced so I wouldnโ€™t be surprised if this โ€œevery 10 packs mythic guaranteedโ€ continues in all eggs over this next year. It will reward people for saving up once again.

To corroborate what Killerdog said, I had accumulated 230 gems when the Sacrumega banner appeared. I blew them all on that banner and I started anniversary with 140 gems. So yes, getting to anniversary with 400 gems isnโ€™t unrealistic, and thatโ€™s coming frok somebody who doesnโ€™t have time to grind.

Aw cmon krur , donโ€™t be so harsh . He might not take it lightly .