Chapeau Devs, this Anniversary will be insane!

I am sorry but I never thought of a guaranteed mythic out of one 10x pack for anniversary + four 6star tickets + 80 gems / 20 rare gems. So thank you very much, I am really looking forward to this event.

Btw. I really enjoyed the story scene for anniversary announcement. Great idea!

20 Likes

I’m just glad that best girl was able to introduce the anniversary. Kudos to the devs for that.

2 Likes

Same!

I also teared a little here:

Also, honey, where??

1 Like

Because of her jingle bells :wink:

1 Like

All jokes aside, I greatly appreciate the generosity the devs have offered us. Most curious about the Special/Rare Egg changes though.

1 Like

Yeah this is what an Anniversary should be like!

:man_dancing::dancer::tada::confetti_ball:Devs sharing the love with the players. Awesome!
Thanks a ton devs :blush:
The excitement was big after seeing this page:

4 Likes

Emptiess
You’re welcome, my queen.

I can’t imagine the welfare of the fifth anniversary.hahaha

What does it mean “hatch 10 monsters included a Mythic guaranteed”?

I will explain myself better… It means that we need to pay 40 gems for a 10 eggs hatch? Will the mythic be awaken? Will the mythic be alone? Or togheter with legendaries or whatever?

1 Like

From what i understood 40 gems will be handed out and a mythic is guaranteed on first pack.

2 Likes

Not awaken… Mh… Well is good but not so fantastic

This is equivalent to sending you 120 gems, the first pack guarantees a mythical pet.I think

They could really make this first pack interesting like putting it togheter with 3 legendaries

Awaken mythic guaranteed or mythic + 3 legends

For me will be probably equivalent to a 7S ticket since I have already all the standard one awaken

They may be so crazy about their 10th anniversary.

Devs don’t get me wrong this anniversary is great but the guaranteed mythic pack should be free

No, frick no! Last year they did that and servers became potato for the whole anniversary time

I estimate that this year’s anniversary server will collapse more than last year, because the rewards are really rich.

2 Likes

Yes guys but they are basically offering a lucky shot to every player, not a real reward