the worst anniversary

I have to say this anniversary is the worst anniversary for almost f2p.

9 Likes

Is DLGZ a clan??

Yes,I dont know why Dev make the anniversary like this :pensive:.Its hurt when you save your gem 3 month and they destroy it for 1 day :sob:

1 Like

Yeah.A no longer strong clan

Great for ppl who grabbed the 12 gem sales but not so much for f2p lol

3 Likes

You’re not F2P what are you talking about…?

4 Likes

I haven’t spent anything on this game but luck dragon hatched 2 legends and a mythic that I don’t use on this account so I guess that counts

Man that wasn’t towards you is to @Laxus

1 Like

oh whoops I didn’t see who it was directed to

1 Like

As f2p, it went really well for me. 7-8 new legends and3 mythics in 80 eggs/360 gems. I think the distinction people aren’t making is between savers and f2p: very good anniversary for f2p, between 120 gems and 6* tickets. Very bad event for rewarding saving, as there were no drop rate deals worth mentioning and only one new S+. People associate f2p with having to save gems as p2w can buy gems at will, this anniversary just happened to be particularly anti-hoarding

tbh the best thing of the anniversary which for some reason no1 talks about is the increased featured legendary chance on special/festival eggs. That´s kinda a huge deal.

1 Like

@Developer aka Ryan didn’t give the Dev team any resources this year. Writers were preoccupied with other projects (like the Evertale story events :joy:) so there wasn’t anyone to write the story event

5 Likes

Why is it no longer strong? @Laxus

1 Like

AP Spam nerf… :roll_eyes::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

7 Likes

Many members slowly faded out of the game like me for various reasons.

What if I told you AP Spam is still usable, even against players with awakened mythics @Laxus

Obviously you don’t play pvp very much. I am not ap spam player. The reason why I leave the game slowly is my work is very busy.
old players leave, and no new players enter. This is a problem with our clan.
By the way. weak people are always emphasizing the ap spam problem.

1 Like

I agree with this in for @NMEGaryOak but mementomori regularly gets top 10/20

2 Likes

How do you know this? Or are you just being your usual self? :grinning:

1 Like

DLGZ are synonymous with the AP Spam strategy, don’t tell me you are just now learning this @Laxus

2 Likes