Nerf required (New Monster G.F. Mizu)?

Dude, people talk about Carmilla, Vixenblade etc… It’s inconsequential to this issue. This passive sets a dangerous precedent imo.

2 Likes

Changed my team over to something different to see how Mizu goes. If you’re the enemy, who are you killing with True hit here?

Sakura is the obvious choice I’d say. Then you bloodfury (0 charge) and chrono killer the Salvia before it gets a turn. They’ll probably be forced to vigor heart burst the Geoceron with their Carmilla, to stop it from doing rockoid morph on the heavily stunned Blacktitan. That will allow you to do the 2-charge bloodcrave on Carmilla and finish it off with Chronozillion, even ignoring the DR.

Of course it depends on what other monsters are coming up, but it looks to me like the opponent has a big advantage in how it all lines up.

Does TH from Orca one shot Sakura ?

1 Like

Rune was behind. They killed Mizu lol

She works better with fairies unless you run some shieldbreaker team setup.

1 Like

Yeah I don’t really have any others. I have Violet, but something tells me that’s not gonna work :sweat_smile:

It has a shield you need 2 hits

Sakuralisk :skull:

Yeah yes, before the buff the true hit killed everything that didn’t have a 100 defense boost, now it kills everything except carmilla and botan

1 Like

Yeah, I said this…

The bloodfury removes the shield

:star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

Rule was crap, but she definetely is fun and could be used in many strats.

3 Likes

I hate this rule too. I consistantly watch your pvp videos btw. Keep em coming. Really interesting and fun to see Nyx destroy the old meta FL.

1 Like

10/10 waifu right there

Called it! :partying_face:

Chlamydia or whatever it’s called is in so many frontlines now :joy:

4 Likes

We should start a petition to rename her, a much more fitting name.

1 Like

Unrestricted and multiple use raw double knockback at 75 speed is why she is in the front, not that she has poison passives. She does nothing to counter sleep, since poison skin and auto poison affects only enemies.

5 Likes

Still opens more possibilities for poison fronts now.

3 Likes

it also works well for protector lock with allies having raw moves